OtakuBoards

Samll Q

Kazuko

This kept me up for nights. I think you should not be afraid to die if you believe in what you believe in. If you just enjoy every day of your life it won't be a bother to you. Just think of it this way. You are a car going to disney world. The car ifis your life on the living world and disney is your life in the other world (not dbz other world). Well you get to "disney" you never feel like leaveing. It is the best time of your life.....I think 2 out of 2,000,000,000are gonna believe what I just said. :D

mmms it could happen...anyways....

I fear not death....only one fact that is constant in this universe....Nothing is constant...anyways that might not make sense....I know I am going to die...sometimes I wish it would be soon....course everyone feels like that at somepoint in their life....anyways I don't plan on dying till I must...I don't fear death...but I am in no rush to die...

No I don't fear death. When it's my time it's my time. What can I say? Although I don't plan on dying anytime soon, I don't fear death.

I'm one of those people that even if you were a total stranger, and someone pulled a gun on you I'd jump in front of you, and take the bullet for you, even if I didn't know you, and especially for any of my friends, and the love of my life Jessica. Just because I love life that much.

[SIZE=1]

I sometimes wonder how I will be remembered when I die. I hope all of my friends and family think really highly of me, because I care about them more than anything else. i am not afraid of dying but right now I am in the middle of changing my religion so I don't really know what would happen to me after I died. Its a rather scary thought...[/SIZE]

no

i thinkdeath is like everything else
its like lossing a tooth it happens its over with, nothing to fear every one looses a tooth in there life from 1 time to another
birth,death=entering and exiting this life,world,what ever you want to call it

no one should feel scared..it happens after a while the people you love adapt...and the think the same thing what happens happens for a reson and who and what ever the reson it was for the best some one planned it somewere along the line

*all ppl look at me funny*:therock: :therock: :therock: :worried:

[SIZE=1]No, I've never been afraid of death. I've been intrigued by the thought ever since I was a youngen. Sure I don't take deaths of friends very well, but that's because part of me has gone with them, and I will no longer be the person I used to be because that person took their part of me with them. I'm not afraid of death itself though, I welcome it, beckon it, mock it, challenge it, whatever I the hell I feel like doing to it. I know that it could come tomorrow, or while I'm sleeping tonight, or even later tonight while I'm sitting here. Most people when they think of death, they think of it as something far off in the future that they don't have to confront for a long time, but that's not always how it works, and that's just plain fact. It has a plan for each and every one of us, it isn't up to us when we die, it's how long until we die while we're dying that we control, but death itself is forever, and it will outlast you. You can't escape it no matter what you do, unless you can see the future and avoid things that could lead to your death, but then... how do you know that you seeing the future and avoiding a sudden death isn't just death's plan to lead to your actual death? Death does not have a definite answer for us, nor do we have a definite answer for it. The more you look into death, the more you realize that there is nothing to be afraid of.

If any of you completely understood what I was saying there I would be kinda suprised, lol, I don't think I even knew what I was talkin about. It [i]does[/i] make some sense though...[/SIZE]

Piro I understand what you are saying...and I agree with it.....

as to sleepy, Yes I have quite a few people I care about...and the thought of having to leave them or them having to leave me...is a saddning one...but I know it will happen...I will be forced to adjust...I will lose a part of myself...and someone I care about...but I can't stop it...I can only face it, grit my teeth and tell it to bring it on!!:flaming: ....and though I want to be rememberd I don't want my death to completely destroy a person life...It would be touching...but It would mean a lot more to me if they continued to live but remembered me....I wouldn't be to happy(even after death) if I was the cause of someone important to me's misfortune or shuting off the world...

>.< well remind me not to ride in a car when any of you (besides sleepy) is driving.. i'm terrified of dying.. and i'm afrade that if you accidently swirved into the wrong side of the road you'd be like 'welp i was going to die sooner or later' and then not do anything about it..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]Had that as a topic a while back, dont go there [/B][/QUOTE]
the reason I ask this question was most people said they're not afraid of death. If you're at the point of almost dying, would you say the same thing?

coolkam007, you don't want to be on the car that I'm driving.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]eh.. well o_O;; .. can you drive?.. how old are you? [/B][/QUOTE]
I can drive, but I don't have a driver licence yet. Even if I have a driver licence, you still don't want to be on my car, especially if you afraid of death. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]Most of you don't fear death, but I do. Is there anything/reason for you to worry/care about? [/B][/QUOTE]

As I said before. Everyone is gonna die sooner or later and if you keep worrying about it every second of your life will be a hell hole and nobody wants that. Sure i'm afraid of dieing. I don't want to die but if you just live life death won't matter to you after a while....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]

As I said before. Everyone is gonna die sooner or later and if you keep worrying about it every second of your life will be a hell hole and nobody wants that. Sure i'm afraid of dieing. I don't want to die but if you just live life death won't matter to you after a while.... [/B][/QUOTE]
No, I'm not worrying about dying every second. I lived as happy as i can, and don't think of death.

I didn't say you need to relax. I was just saying that is the way life needs to be lived like. Death just happens. No way on stopping it so.....Tuff luck.

*My 300th post*

And thats the way life shouldn't be. You most try and get rid of all you worrys. And please you have a life time ahead of you. You have plenty of time to do what you want. if you just use that time right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]And thats the way life shouldn't be. You most try and get rid of all you worrys. And please you have a life time ahead of you. You have plenty of time to do what you want. if you just use that time right. [/B][/QUOTE]
I wish I don't have to worry, but I can't.