OtakuBoards

Samll Q

Kazuko

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]the reason I ask this question was most people said they're not afraid of death. If you're at the point of almost dying, would you say the same thing?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Every freakin day, I bring it upon myself, I give death the potential to kill me. Walking to school I always walk against the lights no matter how busy the traffic may be. Whenever I go camping I enjoy climbing and jumping from high area down to lower ones, freely, no equipment ensuring my safety. And that's just scratching the surface on half the mad crazy stuff I do that risks my life/health. So ya, I could die any of these days but it's just not in the cards that I do...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Every freakin day, I bring it upon myself, I give death the potential to kill me. Walking to school I always walk against the lights no matter how busy the traffic may be. Whenever I go camping I enjoy climbing and jumping from high area down to lower ones, freely, no equipment ensuring my safety. And that's just scratching the surface on half the mad crazy stuff I do that risks my life/health. So ya, I could die any of these days but it's just not in the cards that I do...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You are a great example. You face things that could kill you even though it might not be your time and you still live. Tht just goes to show you. That you never know when or where your gonna die but just live life as it is. 'Cause wouldn't it suck without enjoying this little time we have on this small rock in the park of the universe?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i don't fear death, i fear what could come after it..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Same goes for me. At the end of the day what i ask is- If there is life after death, wouldnt eternity be boring? and if there isnt life after death, why do we live if we just 'cease to be a living being'?