Fav. Anime Movie

Guest firemac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
Hmmm...letsee....I'd also consider Green Legend Ran, Fatal Fury, or Galaxy Express 999, or the Armitage movies.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]As to my knowledge and i am an affiliate of a major anime company Blood has not been released yet in america...Just a thought shinji [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=darkred]Please don't test me on anime ;-) It's being released on Aug. 28 by Manga Ent., but I have the R2 DVD...The benifits of speaking a little Japanese. And then there's the whole fansubbing thing. So no it's not out in America, but neither is Spriggan, Jin Roh, or Escaflowne: The Movie.

Also, I forgot about Perfect Blue; and Macross Plus! Excuse me, who are you? ;-)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Forgive me for having the rg1 dvd go through customs first...and i think i own to subbed animes and those were paid for by my girl friend...you cgi script kiddie...ohh bet you didn't expect that from someone on otaku...ask gendou about me i emailed him once i think i used metro2600 for that talk

CGI script kiddie? Do I act like a script kiddie? Do I type like a script kiddie? You're the one who was telling me what I HAVN'T watched...And what the **** does "having the rg1 DVD go through customs first" mean? Talk to me on AIM buddy...c0wb0y bebop, first 2 o's are zeros.

I'm sorry but i am a dying breed of html programmers from the mid 90's that absolutely refuses to use aim.or aol in general and in response to you typing like a script kiddie your cowboy bebop with 2 zeros thing kind of proves what you were yelling about.
And as to having the rg1 dvd going through customs rg2 dvds that are in america and have not been released to the u.s. pulic are illegal you may have had it shipped straight from tokyo but unless the taxes on it are paid and the copyright laws have been put on the books which according to my marketing department have not yet it is illegal thanx...

Metro...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]I'm sorry but i am a dying breed of html programmers from the mid 90's that absolutely refuses to use aim.or aol in general and in response to you typing like a script kiddie your cowboy bebop with 2 zeros thing kind of proves what you were yelling about.
And as to having the rg1 dvd going through customs rg2 dvds that are in america and have not been released to the u.s. pulic are illegal you may have had it shipped straight from tokyo but unless the taxes on it are paid and the copyright laws have been put on the books which according to my marketing department have not yet it is illegal thanx...

Metro... [/B][/QUOTE]

You are an ignorant fool. I used zeros for "c0wb0ybebop" because cowboybebop was taken...Show me your 'HTML skills'...I'll match them. Importing is illegal, yes, but I purchased them before the licences were not bought, making it legal.

still illegal you didn't pay the taxes on the dvd im sure and yes all i repeat all import products must have the taxes on them paid while entering the country...
I will stop this lil flame war now...
However that was one of the first i have had in like 2 years so thank you...

Hmm..A couple things I noticed...

1) How does using zeros in my name make me a "CGI script kiddie"? Considering AIM has NOTHING AT ALL do to with CGI, and the only programming languages I touch are HTML, and on occasion active server pages.

2) Why do you assume I didn't pay taxes on the R2 dvds?