Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav. Anime Movie


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Akira is by far my fav, but I also like Vampire Hunter D, Fist of the Northstar, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Princess Miyu,Ghost in the Shell,Taro:The Dragon Boy(whoa that's old..lol), The Last Unicorn,and the Guyver..out of breath.......lol..there's alot more but I won't go there...muahahahaha
Posted
.........

I'm confused by all of this.... but i know there was some argument but I'm to lazy to read it heh.... anyway, you all know the rules.. no flaming.... that pisses me off just as much as other comments towards me that are offencive.... be immature about the subject....
Posted
First of all you talk to me with respect, and I think I've been in this game far longer than you my friend...I hate talking to children who act like it..I fought bigger and badder than you so don't play yourself or with the others trying to have a decent conversation....later..I have nothing else to say to you and I apologize to decent people on the board whom I have interuppted
Posted
No need for conflict everyone. where all Otaku Members. Anyway.... I havent seen to many movies. I would say my Favorite I have seen would be Macro Plus but I have only seen it, Endless Waltz, and Gundam Movie 3. Im going back to suncoast next weekend with about 60 bucks so ill pick up some knew ones.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]escaflowne, I still haven't seen that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Neither have I.....

I have alot of things I haven't seen... Sprigan.... X.. (X-Japan does the ending theme! Forever Love is such a great song), and many more....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]First of all you talk to me with respect, and I think I've been in this game far longer than you my friend...I hate talking to children who act like it..I fought bigger and badder than you so don't play yourself or with the others trying to have a decent conversation....later..I have nothing else to say to you and I apologize to decent people on the board whom I have interuppted [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't call me a child. Hmm...A person whom you think is younger than you, yet I don't know your age so iunno, knows more about anime then you. No need to get mad about that. I was simply stating the obvious; Escaflowne the Movie is not out in North America yet.
Posted
spikes right i just checked the 8 dvd bundle is out and the escaflowne import is out however the import costs 108.66...
I geuss i must have seen the import it was on a hard drive full of dvds
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]i know that its a series however there was a 80 minute movie released by adv think i may be wrong though [/B][/QUOTE]

Pretty much, it's really the Rurouni Kenshin OAV series, that ADV has made into a movie series, so to speak. They really ****ed up on the dubbing ^^"

Escaflowne is great, it's a perfect mix of Mecha and fantasy...and Trigun is also amazing. Very much like old-school western movies, but add a bit more sci fi [read: aliens] and lots of comedy, and you got Trigun.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]spikes right i just checked the 8 dvd bundle is out and the escaflowne import is out however the import costs 108.66...
I geuss i must have seen the import it was on a hard drive full of dvds [/B][/QUOTE]

HOLY CHOW! 108.66 for the Esca. movie?!?! I got mine for like 50 =-O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]

HOLY CHOW! 108.66 for the Esca. movie?!?! I got mine for like 50 =-O [/B][/QUOTE]

I got mine for free :)

And Rurouni Kenshin has a Motion Picture out... it's very very good I think..... it digs deep into another part of Kenshin's past.... very nice :)
Posted
I'm 23 and I meant to say I have seen it in Chinatown..where I get all my anime...it is in Japenese, and it only cost $15 on DVD..at the place I get them in..it's a black market place, so they are brought into the country w/o import fees:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...