OtakuBoards

Goldenboy....

Nothing674

Hey, my friend sent me to a site with some vid clips from the anime Goldenboy, and I must say I haven't seen anything so hilarious in a long time! I know this isn't a very well known anime, so could some of you guys who have "seen it all" (Transtic, you've seen everything....) tell me a little about it?
All I saw were these clips, and I have no clue what Kintaro or any of the other characters are about. Here is a link to the site if any of you guys wanna check it out:

[URL=http://www.jdpaul.com/goldenboy/]Goldenboy[/URL]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
all right here is a really brief and crappy summary of goldenboy. someone correct me if i screw up. well all i've seen is 6 episodes or is that all of them. oh well someone will correct me. okay kintaro,main character, well he goes around taking radom jobs to support himself. well as he goes along he meets different and very fine looking girls. well as he taking these jobs the girls he meet well fall in love with him which is pretty pimp but somewhere at the end of the episodes he leaves them which sucks ***. well there is your summary