OtakuBoards

What do you think????

Ice Dragon v2

There was a question in my Choice and Opinion Survey that stated: "Should science mess with religion??"
Well, heres an exteneded version. My friend and I talked about this last night and it turned out to be pretty funny.
Well here goes:
In science, the Big Bang was an explosion that created the universe. In religion, God created the universe. As of right now religion and science have been arguing over the years on who really created teh universe.

Now here's the part the got me laughing my butt off.
Why didn't anyone think that God created the Big Bang??

So which side you take: science, religion or my friend's theory??
On the side note:
Do you think this is funny??

For one thing they talked abou this a while ago on some whack show called "Night Visions" It was on Fox. I have no clue why it is funny but it sorta is.

I believe God created the universe. Either he just did or with the Big Bang. But on what created God is a freaky mystery. So I am going with your friends theroy.

Do you realise how dangerous this topic is? We could be talking a heated debate or should I say, "argument," about science vs. religion. Anyway, I don't really care at this point who or what caused the universe to come into being. It is all just an arguemental fire-fight I'd rather not participate in too much...

-Justin

[color=orangered][size=1]One day, when there is more proof to support theories on the creation of the Universe, one side or the other will be able to say that they were right.

While I can't wait for the day when I can say "I told you so", I think that we've had this kind of topic over and over again.

Everyone has their own opinions/beliefs. If you are curious as to what people think, you're best to go back and read old topics on this subject. But it's inappropriate to bring them up again and again.[/color][/size]