G/S/B Master Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 well here is the scenario: one digital world day when all digimon live in peace ( or not ) a black cloud came and malomyontismon,the dark masters, and marinedevimon came back ruling both world!!!! they were splited apart though. malomyontismon and marinedevimon in the real world and the dark masters on the digital world. so its up to all of the digidestened ( i mean digidestened world WIDE!!! ) to stop it. here is the list of digimon you can pick agumon gabumon biyomon tentomon palmon gomamon patamon veemon armadillomon hawkmon guilmon renamon and terreirmon or you just create you own digimon. but you have to give me what it look like( or picture ), and digivolution.you can train your digimon. and you can dna with other people i'll be agumon
GinnyLyn Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I choose...GRYFMON! We all know what Gryf looks like, right? If not, pop on over to <[url]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/ginny.shtml[/url]> and look for the one that has Bito, Tia, Gryf, and Tyger on it. (I already have every single form of hers planned out, plus Armors, and a DNA with Cera's Digimon.)
Wormmon's Tamer Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 WHY ISN'T WORMMON ON THE LIST????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? :bawl: Sorry about that. I'll take Terriermon.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 I'd take either Renamon, Buttermon(who digis to Ravienmon, then to Lilacmon) I'll get a pic of Ravienmon sometime when my scanner works!!!
G/S/B Master Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 whoops. i forgot wormon,sorry. because how can veemon dna????
Sara Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Sure, why not? Eh... Hmmm.... I'll play with Marimon. She's in the first set of otakumons that ginny drew up; I'm too lazy to find the link right now....[/FONT]
Ryan Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] I will take Renamon, if someone already has her (Which i didn't see anyone) I will take Guilmon...[/color][/size]
G/S/B Master Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 sere already took renamon noodles.so you take guilmon.
Ryan Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] She said that should would take Renamon or these other two digimon! Let her take one of the digimon and let me get Renamon!!!!!!Please???!!!!!![/color][/size] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]I'd take either Renamon, Buttermon(who digis to Ravienmon, then to Lilacmon) I'll get a pic of Ravienmon sometime when my scanner works!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 I usually dont join these but this one is cool... Ill take Gabumon. I have a little big bit of digi knowledge....
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I'll take Tentamon. Unless someone else has him...Then if someone else does, I'll have armadillomon.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 :runs off w/ Renamon: MINE . . ! ALL mine!!!! I don't know if I wanna use Buttermon(well, actually Ravienmon) because my scanner WON'T WORK!!! Maybe . . . if it ever WORKED I would let you have Renamon . . . but for now, SHE'S MINE!!!!
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]:runs off w/ Renamon: MINE . . ! ALL mine!!!! I don't know if I wanna use Buttermon(well, actually Ravienmon) because my scanner WON'T WORK!!! Maybe . . . if it ever WORKED I would let you have Renamon . . . but for now, SHE'S MINE!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Wo, cool your jets, sis. No spazzing is required. :devil: Or mabey it is.... :devil:
Guest Zero Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Hawkmon is mind and any of you say any different I'll make you pay.:mad: :flaming:
G/S/B Master Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 i think the only digimon we need a owner to start the RPG is Gatomon and wormmon.and Majora you get tentomon.and noodle and sere lets settle this.first of all sere if your scanner doesn't work in 3 days then you get renamon. and that means noodle get guilmon. and please somebody get gatomon and wormmon!!!!
Ryan Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] [B]i think the only digimon we need a owner to start the RPG is Gatomon and wormmon.and Majora you get tentomon.and noodle and sere lets settle this.first of all sere if your scanner doesn't work in 3 days then you get renamon. and that means noodle get guilmon. and please somebody get gatomon and wormmon!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][size=3] NO!!! I want Renamon!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!![/color][/size]
G/S/B Master Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 ok ok ok nodles you can have renamon in one condition. you have to you all about renamon in a quiz. and that includes sere. you have to answer many quetion right as you can ok???? 1. whats her attack 2. which 2 digimon did renamon digivolve during their battle??? 3. name her digivolution ( spell correctly or you get this one wrong ) 4.name all of her digivolution attacks in order 5. which tamer's digimon did renamon hide from rika's mom???? 6. which digimon did she protect from the juggernaut and whats her protection name??? the one who answer most correctly get renamon. the answer shall be reveild in 3 days.
Ryan Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] 1. whats her attack Diamond Storm 2. which 2 digimon did renamon digivolve during their battle??? The Deva Tiger and i forgot the other 3. name her digivolution ( spell correctly or you get this one wrong ) Ciyubimon? 4.name all of her digivolution attacks in order Diamond Storm, Fox Tail Inferno, DragonWheel 5. which tamer's digimon did renamon hide from rika's mom???? Takto's(Guilmon) 6. which digimon did she protect from the juggernaut and whats her protection name??? ???[/color][/size]
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Did anyone take Armadillomon? If not i wanna change from Gabumon to Armadillomon ( He's my fav, look at my avatar )
Ryan Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Did anyone take Armadillomon? If not i wanna change from Gabumon to Armadillomon ( He's my fav, look at my avatar ) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][size=3] If he changes then I want Gabumon lol!!!![/color][/size]
duomaxwell1202 Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I really don't wan't Renamon . My digimon will be Coyomon.I don't have a scanner so I'll just explain him to you.Coyomon,a coyote with white wings.Wolfmon is the champion,he's a wolf with white wings.Timberwolfmon is the ultimate,a big wolf with dragon wings and spikes sticking out of him.Saberwolfmon is the mega, he's ...hard to explain, he kinda looks like an army wolf.The armor form is Howlermon, he looks kinda like Raidramon.if you wan't to know anything else just tell me. AAH!!!i forget to tell you their attacks!Coyomon>Coyote claw,Wolfmon>Tremor,Timberwolfmon>Timberwolf bite,Saberwolfmon>flame cannon,Howlermon>Howling crusher, well i think that's all, oh my crest is the crest of friendship...and if you have a problem with that coyomon here will rip your arms off... Coyomon:how did I get dragged into this....:worried:
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [color=indigo][size=3] If he changes then I want Gabumon lol!!!![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] LOL, everyone will soon be changing because if i change then digimon will be open and people might wanna trade or new comers that havent asked for one could get it. Hehehe,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now