Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

LOL, everyone will soon be changing because if i change then digimon will be open and people might wanna trade or new comers that havent asked for one could get it. Hehehe, [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=3]
Yeah...I wanted Gabumon because Weregarurumon is my fav digimon next to Myotismon.[/color][/size]
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I HAVE ONE QUESTION PEOPLE, CAN I HAVE ARMADILLOMON OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]I [i]would[/i] take Calumon, but I haven't the faintest idea what the [i]kawaii[/i] little bugger turns into, so I'm sticking with Gryfmon. ;) [/COLOR]
Posted
Sure Forte nobody have Armadillomon so go ahead.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Can I please have Palmon? I don't think anyone else has her, but if someone does just yell at me about it.[/SIZE]
Posted
Woo Hoo, i get Armadillomon * dances * Hehehe, im happy, I dont want Gabumon anymore. Someone take have him. * cough * Noodlez hurry you dolt * cough *:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i]
[B]Look like Forte is happy. [/B][/QUOTE]

YES I AM BECAUSE I GOT Armadillomon!!!!!!!! WOO!
Posted
Gatomon: *rocks back and forth* .... Um.... Britty?

Britty: What?

Gatomon: *stops rocking* ....When do we start this thing?

Britty: soon...... Catnip?

Gatomon: Please. *takes some* *eats* *continues rocking back and forth impatiently*

Britty: *sigh*
Posted
Sits in his chair while patamon rest on the cieling fan

Saiyan: Ok, Lets see if E=mc2 and c=76 and m=9 then E=???

notices everyone staring at him

Saiyan: What?!?! i forgot to do my Math homework.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]ok ok ok nodles you can have renamon in one condition. you have to you all about renamon in a quiz. and that includes sere. you have to answer many quetion right as you can ok????


1. whats her attack
2. which 2 digimon did renamon digivolve during their battle???
3. name her digivolution ( spell correctly or you get this one wrong )
4.name all of her digivolution attacks in order
5. which tamer's digimon did renamon hide from rika's mom????
6. which digimon did she protect from the juggernaut and whats her protection name???


the one who answer most correctly get renamon. the answer shall be reveild in 3 days. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]For heck of it, while we wait for the RPG to start...*Gryfmon groans*:
1. Attack: Diamond Storm, Touhakken, and Koyousetsu, which literally means "Fox Leaf"
2. Goblimon to Fugamon, and Terriermon to Gargomon (although Terriermon was not involved directly).
3. Kyubimon (the CC on TV spells it "Cubimon")
4. Fox Tail Inferno, Dragon Wheel, Onibidama, Koenryu
5. Takato's Guilmon, and wasn't it from Rika's Grandmother?
6. She protected Rapidmon from Juggernaut with her attack Talisman Spell, and she was Taomon at the time.
*sings quietly to self:* I have no liiiiiiiiife....
Gryf: That's so truuuuuuue....
[/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Britty: *sigh* *snaps her fingers and a couch appears* *sits on the couch* *starts reading*...

Gatomon: *sigh* *pulls out a rubber mouse toy* *starts to tackle it and play like cats do*

Both: *stop what they're doing* So... Can we start this thing now? *resume what they were doing*
  • 1 month later...
Posted
:flaming: Coyomon is sitting in a deep dark corner...obviously not very happy...:flaming:

Coyomon:Who cares... :turns arround:yelling: MY TAMER ABANDONED ME!!!!:turns back arround:starts grumbling plots of revenge:

Jackie talking to everyone else:Um...I think that I should apologise...
Posted
I would like to join with my own digimon but my scanner is broken so I can't send his picture but his name is Puppymon.
Fresh-Babymon
In-Training-Minimon
Rookie-Puppymon
Champion-Houndmon
Ultimate-Wolfmon
Mega-Metalwolfmon

If I can't join as him I chose Hawkmon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...