SilverAngelZero Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 Who would win Blinks or the Prince?
2010DigitalBoy Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [COLOR=Purple]I guess Ill humor you. Blinx would definetally suck the prince into his magic vaccum the shoot him out and have him hit a wall the freeze time and stab him with the dagger, rewind and do it again then record him repeatedly stabbing him while going to a mystical temple and turning the prince into a sand creature using a magical staff so that when the space time continuam is repaired, the prince will already be dead. By the way did you mean to put 'angle' in your name?[/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I figured this would be more about "which game made better use of time altering?" and then I'd vote Prince of Persia just because that's a fact.
2010DigitalBoy Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='Generic NPC #3']I figured this would be more about "which game made better use of time altering?" [/quote] [COLOR=Purple]That's n00bs for ya >_> I'd have to agree, though. I actually made good use of the time altering in Prince of Persia, while Blinx... >_< sucks. No seriously, the time management is difficult to use and confusing, half of them do basicallly the same thing and all are rather boring altogether. I only made the prince loose because, well, I felt like it.[/COLOR]
SilverAngelZero Posted December 12, 2005 Author Posted December 12, 2005 By the way did you mean to put 'angle' in your name?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] No i ment to put Angel but i was in a hurry
Charles Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='sliveranglezero']Who would win Blinks or the Prince?[/quote][center][img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7482/cryingb3rw.jpg[/img][/center] Blinx is a terrible, terrible game. Even if this was a legitimate topic, it wouldn't be a legitimate topic.
Desbreko Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [color=#4B0082]If you're going to post a character vs. character thread, you should at least provide your own thoughts about the match up. Just like with any other kind of thread, throwing out a topic and then just saying, "Discuss!" is spam. Please read the forum [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url] if you haven't already. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts