OtakuBoards

SSB:M - **Spoilers** Post secrets here

NorykoAngelcry

HIDDEN SECRETS

Hidden Characters:

Play as Jigglypuff - Beat Classic Mode or Adventure Mode with any character. You can use any number of stock, and unlimited continues. Once you?ve cleared either mode, Jigglypuff will challenge you. Beat her and Jigglypuff will become playable.

Play as Luigi - Beat Stage One of Adventure Mode with a time in which the number of seconds ends in a 2 (i.e. 10:02:00). A cut-scene will follow showing Luigi beating out Mario to fight alongside Princess Peach. Beat Luigi and Peach without losing a life, in 45 seconds or less, then complete the rest of Adventure Mode and Luigi will challenge you. Beat him and Luigi will become playable.

Play as Dr. Mario - Beat Classic Mode with Mario on any level without continuing, or beat Adventure Mode with Mario without losing a life. Once you have done either method, Dr. Mario will challenge you. Beat him and Dr. Mario will become playable.

Play as Young Link - Beat Classic Mode with ten characters. Link and Zelda must be 2 of the 10 characters you beat it with. You can also unlock Young Link by playing 500 Versus Mode battles. Once you have beaten Classic Mode with the 10th character, or played the 500th Versus Mode match, Young Link will challenge you, or the winner of the Versus match. Beat him and Young Link will become playable.
Note: There is another requirement to unlock this character through Classic Mode. This will be updated in the future.

Play as Prince Marth - Beat Classic Mode with all 14 default characters, or play 70 Versus matches. Once you have completed either task, Marth will challenge you, or the winner of the 70th Versus match. Beat him and Prince Marth will become playable.

Play as Roy - After unlocking Marth, beat Adventure Mode without continuing, using any character, or beat Classic Mode with Marth without losing a life. Once you have completed either task, Roy will challenge you. Beat him, and Roy will become playable.

Play as Ganondorf - Beat Event #29. Once you have completed the event, Ganondorf will challenge you. Beat him and Ganondorf will become playable.

Play as Falco Lombardi - Clear the 100-Man Melee, or play 300 Versus matches. Once you have completed either task, Falco will challenge you, or the winner of the 300th Versus match. Beat him and Falco will become playable.

Play as Pichu - Beat Event #37, or play 200 Versus matches. Once you have completed one of these tasks, Pichu will challenge you, or the winner of the 200th Versus match. Beat him and Pichu will become playable.

Play as Mewtwo - Play Versus Mode long enough so the Combined Versus Mode timer in the Misc Records area of Data reaches 20 hours. You can also unlock him by playing 700 games in the Versus Mode. Mewtwo will challenge the winner of the match that meets whichever requirement first.
Note: Each human player in Versus Mode adds to the Combined Versus Mode timer. So playing four player matches (all human players) for 5 hours will result in 20 hours of combined play.

Play as Mr. Game & Watch - Beat Adventure Mode or Classic Mode with 24 characters (every character except Mr. Game & Watch). You can use any number of stock, and unlimited continues. Once you have completed either task, Mr. Game & Watch will challenge you. Beat him and Mr. Game & Watch will become playable.

Hidden Stages:

Unlock Classic Kongo Jungle - Complete 15-Minute Melee with any character.

Unlock Classic Yoshi's Island - Hit Sandbag at least 1200 feet (400 meters) in the Homerun Contest.
Note: There is another requirement to this secret. This will be updated in the future.

Unlock Classic Pupupuland - Complete Target Test (Break the Target) with all 25 characters. You must finish each test in under 2 minutes.

Unlock Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths - Play 50 Versus Mode matches.

Unlock Eagleland: Fourside - Play 100 Versus Mode matches.

Unlock F-Zero Grand Prix: Big Blue - Play 150 Versus Mode matches.

Unlock Kanto Skies: Poké Floats - Play 200 Versus Mode matches.

Unlock Super Mario Bros. II: Mushroom Kingdom II - Get the Birdo trophy.

Unlock Superflat World: Flat Zone - Beat Classic Mode with Mr. Game & Watch. You can use any number of stock, and unlimited continues. You can also unlock the stage by completing Event #45.

Unlock Battlefield - Beat All-Star Mode with any character.

Unlock Final Destination - Clear all 51 Event Matches.

Other Hidden Stuff:

Unlock Events #31-39 - Complete the first 30 events and unlock Jigglypuff, Dr. Mario, Young Link, and Falco.

Unlock Events #40-50 - Unlock all 11 secret characters.

Unlock Event #51 - Complete the first 50 Event levels.

Unlock Sound Test - Once you have completed all 51 Event Mode matches, the Sound Test will become available.

Unlock All-Star Mode - Once you have completed Adventure Mode and Classic Mode with all 25 characters, All-Star Mode will become available.

Unlock Random Stage Switch - Once you have unlocked all of the stages a random stage switch will become available. This allows you to select which stages will not be played on when using random stage select in Versus Mode.

I just got Falco last night, I paln to get Mewtwo next because I beat the event Tri-Force Gathering but after Ganaondorf beat me he hits hard I played him and everytime I got knocked off, not hit out into the background but I fell anyone got any tips how to beat the event quickly and then beat Ganondorf.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea just beat the snot out of him without letting zelda die, then just sit back and attack him after he does he is a little slow on the recovery so a good few hits should do you fine... wait till you do the 7 year event... that one is hard... i got lucky *loves his pokeballs*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I am so happy, I spent three hours last night beating adventure mode with all of the characters I hadn't yet (but of course I have been trying to accomplish this task for over a week) and I got Game and Watch! Then I beat all star mode with him and I got flat world and battlefield. So now I am missing four more stages (pokemon, earthbound, f zero and dk)[/SIZE]