Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who do you think is hot/awesome?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think is hot/awesome?



Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='SuicideSymphony']Who do you think is better?[/quote]

I seriously think its dark all the way!...i still don't know how him and daisuke are in the lead...i mean daisuke is cute but not HOT....i can understand if dark would be tied with satoshi...but daisuke?...
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]XD I totally love all the guys on that poll, but it was so hard to pick!! u.u;;

I totally voted for Krad because everytime I see him, I always fall for him.

Maybe it's because he has angel wings, or his beautiful blonde hair or his long flowing robes! I dont know..XD But I seriously thinks he is the coolest.

Don't hurt me, Dark...XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]hmm that's a tough decision, I couldn't decide between Dark and Krad! :animeswea Everytime they appear on the screen I get all giddy and I can't wipe a stupid grin off my face! lol :animesmil I just closed my eyes and pointed, it was Dark. So there's my vote.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...