OtakuBoards

Ex-girlfriend Troubles

Guest NARUTO890

Guest NARUTO890
THERE'S THIS GIRL AT SCHOOLTHAT I LIKE . I MEAN REALLY LIKE . I HELP IMPRESSING HER. WE'RE ALREADY FRIENDS AND AS THEY SAY " ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME"". I NEED HELP PLEASE111 OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS11111111 :animeshy: :animeshy: :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus

MY EX AND I ARE HAVING PROBLEMS . I ALREADY KNOW SHE STILLS LOVES ME AND I DO TO. AND WE'RE ALREADYI NEED WAYS TO TELL HER I STILL LOVE HER. BUT THERE'S A DIFFERENT PROBLEM I LIKE A ANOTHER GIRL. :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]
I've merged your two threads togher; I believe they both are a related topic of discussion. Also, the capitals are quite obnoxious, and difficult to read. You may want to remember this for future reference. [B]- Stuart[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Alright, for starters, use lower cases. Second, change your custom title immediately. Your Mother is right as well ... if you don't get a grip on yourself, no girl will actually go near you.

Take a deep breath, and size up the situation. It sounds like your teenage hormones/angst are overwhelming you. Don't let it wreck your 'good' relationship for some gal whom you don't really know all that well.

As for telling your girlfriend you love her, things shouldn't be coming to his huge head. You should've been dropping little "I love you, take care"s over the phone here and there. But it sounds like the lack of those are slowly leading to a huge falling out. Telling her you love her shouldn't be this big deal ... just do it.[/size]

You want to hear wrong? How about this, my girl friend of three years broke up with me, her depression and anxity was killing me and on top of that her friend JR was acting a little to friendly in you know what I mean. And to make it even worse she was at the school I go to and so did he and she didn't even give me a hug or say hi but to busy being next to JR. And on top of that my boyfriend and I broke up a few days ago, I lost 2 people in 2 weeks, why does the nice guys ALWAYS get hurt? I have no heart left it feels like :animecry:

[quote name='Tical's Foxboy'] I lost 2 people in 2 weeks, why does the nice guys ALWAYS get hurt? I have no heart left it feels like :animecry:[/quote]
So sorry for you mate but keep your chin up, don't let them sniff your pain. Anyways to the Naruto guy like Your Mother said and like I've stated before you got problems, solve them and get over the hormones.

Dude, your problems are way out of my FRIENDS league, OK, I'll help you on your first case. YOU need to impress HER, well, here's my little list, oh yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

1. Be her friend/close friend/ best friend (You two need to know each other first)
2. Keep in touch (Call her if you/she needs someone to talk to)
3. Comfort her in times of needs (MAXIMUM LOVE MULTIPLIER... Rare though)
4. Never use the "chancing" method (May turn some girls off and other really high, never take chances)
5. Be a "psychiatrist" to her (Listen to her troubles and give effective advices)
6. Once you think that the bond between you is really NICE, ask her, NICELY and never harshly.

P.S.
NEVER EVER DO THE THREE LETTER WORD THAT BEGINS WITH S. UNDERSTAND :animeangr

Sorry if my other reply came in a little late, I had work to do and on the other case you have, the 2nd girl, your EX, should also be dealt properly. I'll give you my guidelines as a present this XMAS.

1. Never tell her "I also love you, but _____ blah blah blah" on the PHONE. People get drastic if if wasn't personal, meaning, she may take it as if you weren't really in love with her, she was just like a game, and something like that. Say it to her face to face, understand the consequence and tell her why the both of you broke up (OPTIONAL). Now, I don't get why she keeps coming up to you, is she a jealous-type, if she is EXPLAIN everything to her in a mild manner and easy way that she can take all the suffering.

2. You know there are cases that people kill themselves because they can't take it anymore.

3. Be CREATIVE. You can follow my guidelines but be yourself, it's all the way up to your heart, whatever it says.

OK DONE

P.S.

Never blame me if it goes wrong, I only give advices. Your to blame. You better let time heal it all up. If you need anything else, just send me a PM. :sleep: :sleep: GETTING SLEEPY

[b][color=DarkGreen][size=1]auramere, please don't double post. I've merged together your consecutive posts for now, but in future use the EDIT button to add to posts. I shouldn't really have to do this; after all, there's a warning in the first post of the thread not to double post.
[/size][/color][/b] [right][color=DarkGreen][size=1]-Raiyuu[/size][/color]
[/right]

Guest NARUTO890
good news i'm back together with my ex but ther's a downside i'm in the middle of some thing major that could sscrew up are status. my girl's ex-friend told the popular girls ( whom i know) that she is talking crap about them when she wasn't!!!!!! :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr what should i do?

p.s. i know one of you is giong to say something like : if you know the popular girls why don't date one of them?also, i have over whemed my raging hormones.finally, the girl who i used to like is out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animeswea :animeswea :animeswea

[quote name='renayiiq']You can love someone, and like someone else. You can love two people. It's called being polyamorous.[/quote]

[size=1]I don't think that's the case here, I think he's physically attracted to two girls, and he's confusing the attraction with either love or infatuation when in fact, it is niether. He's just another hormonal teenaged who can't get his feelings straight.[/size]

[quote name='NARUTO890']p.s. i know one of you is giong to say something like : if you know the popular girls why don't date one of them?[/quote]

[size=1]We most certainly were not. That's just sick, going out with a girl because she's popular, and disreguarding the girl you supposedly 'love'.

You're just one of those people who dates for popularity, not your true feelings. One of these days, high school is gonna be over, and life is gonna slap you in the face. And dammit, it's gonna hurt. Popularity means nothing in the real world, hun.

My advice to you? Stop worrying about relationships and live your life. Make friends. Hang out. Listen to music your parents don't like. Be a teenager. Don't waste the best years of your life in heartbreak and a popularity competition.[/size]

Dude, how old are you anyway? Let's talk Teenage Love, it's pros and cons, the after-effects and everything else associated to it. Ok.. Basics...

[B]BASICS [/B]

Teenagers, commonly fall in love, true or puppy love, are usually triggered by our hormones, set out by our Pituitary Glands, yadah, yadah, yadah... If you see someone you like, you feel a tingling effect, as so we call it [spoiler]IFORGOT!!!![/spoiler].

[B]TEENAGE LOVE: PROS AND CONS[/B]

So you say your Ex-girlfriend or now is your girlfriend

[quote]good news i'm back together with my ex but ther's a downside i'm in the middle of some thing major that could sscrew up are status. my girl's ex-friend told the popular girls ( whom i know) that she is talking crap about them when she wasn't!!!!!! what should i do?[/quote]

I really don't understand the grammar, but it's OK.. I'm confused, your Ex-girlfriend or the ex-friend of your girlfriend,"my girl's ex-friend ", if it's your girlfriend, then be proud or so to speak but not that the point your head gets to big.. but the popular girls??!!, then it depends on what you see on them, for example are they [spoiler]B****Y, STUPID, or UNAWARE OF THE FACT THEY'RE POPULAR[/spoiler], and what are their reactions.

You know dude, I'd give everything away just to [spoiler]be in a better situation than you do[/spoiler], JOKE.I also wonder why you ask us for info, which is OK for me, but this is the OB, not the ProblemBoards. :D

Now ask yourself if it's OK to stay in a current situation of people who are messing your LIFE. Here's an optional one, tell the one who told the popular girls that she doesn't have a damn about telling others your life or your lovelife.

You know what, I'm still 12 and I know I'm gonna be a teenager soon but I guess falling in love is normal but I don't like girls, not that I'm a gay or anything but girls from school and malls I've seen and known so far are quite [spoiler]B****Y[/spoiler], some really like to go anywhere, and others like to find other boys even though they have boyfriends, and some are really annoying.

Well, Good Luck to you though. I'm crappy... :sleep:

[COLOR=Orange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I have a friend that has a tonne of boyfriends (basically cheating but none of them have found out) and well she seems happy with it... but if it were me I would feel sper guilty and stuff but either way I hate all that love junk that's why I don't have a boyfriend and I seem pretty heartless to some people! :animesigh [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Um, how old are you again? Apparently not that old since you use all caps, have bad grammer and a smilies whore...

I doubt you are even mature enough for a relationship at the moment, so get out of the situation and don't date. You'll save a lot of heartache that way and stressing over things such as this. Plus, you don't have to post endlessly about your problems on a public message board on the internet asking for advice from people that don't know you. You may think..."I'm a teen! I am mature enough!" I'm 19 and I am still not ready.

It's not really love if you feel like you can't die for that person.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ryli][COLOR=DarkRed]I doubt you are even mature enough for a relationship at the moment, so get out of the situation and don't date .... I'm 19 and I am still not ready.
It's not really love if you feel like you can't die for that person.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I was about to say I'm 19 and no where near mature enough; but you beat me to it!

I can out right say that I haven't loved any one though the people I have gone out with I've liked greatly which has made it painful when the relationship ends. And those are the breaks - get used to it.

And mate if you think you've got ex-gf problems you've got nothing...Try "it might be yours" on for size. :animedepr

[QUOTE=NARUTO890]good news i'm back together with my ex but ther's a downside i'm in the middle of some thing major that could sscrew up are status. my girl's ex-friend told the popular girls ( whom i know) that she is talking crap about them when she wasn't!!!!!! :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr what should i do?

p.s. i know one of you is giong to say something like : if you know the popular girls why don't date one of them?also, i have over whemed my raging hormones.finally, the girl who i used to like is out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animeswea :animeswea :animeswea[/QUOTE]

[color=#333333]Holy tunafish, you need help.

First off, if you're stressing over something as little as your girlfriend's old friend is telling the 'popular' girls she's talking behind their backs than you have another thing coming when you get into highschool (if you aren't already) my friend. Trust me, there is [i]much[/i] worse than that.

Secondly, that will not break you guys up. I don't see how that even relates to you two going out, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Lastly, it's good that you have gotten this other girl out of your head, but do not forget her. If she was any sort of friend of yours than it would be wise to treat her like a friend, and not a past crush.[/COLOR]

Guest NARUTO890
first off my girlfriend and i hate the B*$@^ who told the cute popular girls who reallly are popular ande cute:animestun :animestun :animestun :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus that she was talking S@$* behind their backs when she wasn't. Second,i'm over the girl who i used to like and third, i don't neede help .and fourth, i don't want to date the popular girls for popularity because i'm already popular and i just want a " hush hush" status for now,so i'm dating my best friend that's right my best friend :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus

[quote name='NARUTO890']and fourth, i don't want to date the popular girls for popularity because i'm already popular and i just want a " hush hush" status for now,so i'm dating my best friend that's right my best friend :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus[/quote]

[SIZE=1]*Glares*

I'll be honest with you. If you're dating now becuase you want a 'hush hush' status, that's just as bad as dating to be popular. I thought you said you loved her. Nice way to think of love, jerk.

Oh, and oftentimes, your boyfriend/girlfriend [i]is[/i] your best friend. They are the person you love most, are most intimate with [hopefully], and they know you the best. I know my boyfriend is definitely one of my best friends.

I'd just like to add one more thing, if you don't mind. You're right, you don't need help. You need a reality check. Get out of your little 'I am so great, I can have any girl I want' fantasy, and [dare I say it?] GROW UP.[/SIZE]

Guest NARUTO890
[[FONT=Comic Sans MS]SIZE=1][QUOTE=sakurasuka][SIZE=1]*Glares*

I'll be honest with you. If you're dating now becuase you want a 'hush hush' status, that's just as bad as dating to be popular. I thought you said you loved her. Nice way to think of love, jerk.

Oh, and oftentimes, your boyfriend/girlfriend [i]is[/i] your best friend. They are the person you love most, are most intimate with [hopefully], and they know you the best. I know my boyfriend is definitely one of my best friends.

I'd just like to add one more thing, if you don't mind. You're right, you don't need help. You need a reality check. Get out of your little 'I am so great, I can have any girl I want' fantasy, and [dare I say it?] GROW UP.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

she is my best friend. we first started off as friends and we then hooked up at the end of the last year. i don't need a reality check and i'm growing up and this is a part of growing up.third, i'm very popular and welll known around the school and i'm not in the 'I am so great, I can have any girl I want' fantasy.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][B]Posted Edited :[/B] I've removed your inappropriate choice of words used againest sakurasuka. Let's try to avoid future verbal attacks towards anyone here. If you're having trouble keeping it civil in the this thread, then it will be closed. You've been warned [B]- Stuart[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]