Break Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]Has anyone else noticed that Zechs Merquise looks surprisingly like Sephiroth from FFVII? I just noticed and I wanted to share my wisdom... is there a reason for that... PS. OFF TOPIC: And doesn't Yuae (sp?) (the angel guy that Julian turns into in Cardcaptors), look like Sephiroth too? The world is full of Seph look-a-likies...[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b]At First I thought that was Sephiroths avatar was that dude from cardcaptors. But to me the Gundams don't really look like Sephiroth from FFVII.[/size][/b]
Sephiroth Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 well, anime is full of bishounen (long haired pretty boys) so there are loads of people who look like that....
Break Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, anime is full of bishounen (long haired pretty boys) so there are loads of people who look like that.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ahh... so... there is at least one person in every anime series that looks like that... OH.... I noticed another... Allan from Escaflowne... [/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 You raise some excellent points ShadowGohan .......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: :therock:
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [size=1][b] This topic isn't about anything Gundam anymore. :D [/size][/b]
Break Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]It is/was, but Seph basically finished it, so... It's just saying that why does Zechs look like Seph... I do have good points... thank you...[/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, anime is full of bishounen (long haired pretty boys) so there are loads of people who look like that.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol...long haired pretty boys! AHAHAHHA!:laugh:
Recommended Posts