Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I personaly agree with most of the rules, But i was wandering, you know the artist recruiting thread well can you also recruit writers or just artists??? :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]As far as the Artist Recruiting Thread goes, I suppose it could go both ways, in that artists seeking writers can also request help there while also being open to writers seeking artists. If you have any more questions or concerns about the forum, don't be afraid to PM me.[/color][/size]
Posted
I was wandering why is double posting against the rules is it because people would post allot and make it look like theres a lot of replies??? :animestun
Posted
[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Double posting isn't just against Lady K's rules, it's against the rules of the whole board. Mostly because it's messy, it can be used to bump dead threads and above, it's [b]pointless. [/b]There's an edit button on your post to eliminate any reason to double post.

And writer recruiting sounds like a good idea, but would artists recruit saying "I want to do something fantasy/sci-fi/etc", or just post stuff about their art style and hope someone has a compatible story? I can see teams getting together and then finding they want different things, more so than with writers recruiting artists.
[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...