OtakuBoards

What do you read: Mad or Cracked?

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
I'm not quite sure whether this qualifies as spam or not, but "What do you read: Mad or Cracked?" I would have to say no difference: Both funny!

Guest Pyromaniac
Oops, fergot ta put a poll in. Oh well. Lol.

A. Mad magazine
B. Cracked Magazine
C. Wats Mad?
D. Wats Cracked?
E. Both Funny
F. Both Stupid

Guest Pyromaniac
Mad magazine and Cracked magazine are two hilarious mags. My sig, the reasons u wanna rethink yer gym choice, came from a mad magazine. U should read them. Just go to a Tom Thumb, Albertsons, er somethin. Theyre like, 3 buks.

I don't buy either but I read them at the school library. I find it very funny that both magazines say how they make people dumber, but our school has a subscription to mad!:bellylaug
Some teacher must have been :alcohol: when they agreed to that!
(Mind you though the library it awesome, internet access, heaps o new cool books and stuff so I'm not dissing it)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]I don't buy either but I read them at the school library. I find it very funny that both magazines say how they make people dumber, but our school has a subscription to mad!:bellylaug
Some teacher must have been :alcohol: when they agreed to that!
(Mind you though the library it awesome, internet access, heaps o new cool books and stuff so I'm not dissing it) [/B][/QUOTE]

hahahahaha..really? So those magazines aren't educational I assume then? lol

40 YEARS?! dang..that's a long time..lol for a magazine..but I don't believe..lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]cracked is a cheap rip off of MAD. MAD rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

how is that? Did Mad come out first then got ripped off of Cracked?! Please explain...I'm confused once again..lol I thought they were just both magazines that came out at the same time..or at least that's what I assumed...lol

Well Ive heard of mad but not of cracked but then again i live in the uk so we get stupid mags like 'the beano' and other equally unusually named ones that you grow out of at about 7 cos thats how long you can take the jokes for.

correction- the beano and other such mags are actually childrens comics, but its as close as we'll ever get.

Guest Pyromaniac
OOpsie poopsie, im grouned fer 3 weeks.lol. thanx 4 yer posts neway!! i guess this post can be left alone now. Cya!! and thanx again!:D