Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do you read: Mad or Cracked?


Recommended Posts

Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
I'm not quite sure whether this qualifies as spam or not, but "What do you read: Mad or Cracked?" I would have to say no difference: Both funny!
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Oops, fergot ta put a poll in. Oh well. Lol.

A. Mad magazine
B. Cracked Magazine
C. Wats Mad?
D. Wats Cracked?
E. Both Funny
F. Both Stupid
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Mad magazine and Cracked magazine are two hilarious mags. My sig, the reasons u wanna rethink yer gym choice, came from a mad magazine. U should read them. Just go to a Tom Thumb, Albertsons, er somethin. Theyre like, 3 buks.
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Oh, they've been around a while. about 40 yrs.
Posted
I don't buy either but I read them at the school library. I find it very funny that both magazines say how they make people dumber, but our school has a subscription to mad!:bellylaug
Some teacher must have been :alcohol: when they agreed to that!
(Mind you though the library it awesome, internet access, heaps o new cool books and stuff so I'm not dissing it)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]I don't buy either but I read them at the school library. I find it very funny that both magazines say how they make people dumber, but our school has a subscription to mad!:bellylaug
Some teacher must have been :alcohol: when they agreed to that!
(Mind you though the library it awesome, internet access, heaps o new cool books and stuff so I'm not dissing it) [/B][/QUOTE]

hahahahaha..really? So those magazines aren't educational I assume then? lol

40 YEARS?! dang..that's a long time..lol for a magazine..but I don't believe..lol
Posted
cracked is a cheap rip off of MAD. MAD rules.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]cracked is a cheap rip off of MAD. MAD rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

how is that? Did Mad come out first then got ripped off of Cracked?! Please explain...I'm confused once again..lol I thought they were just both magazines that came out at the same time..or at least that's what I assumed...lol
Posted
Well Ive heard of mad but not of cracked but then again i live in the uk so we get stupid mags like 'the beano' and other equally unusually named ones that you grow out of at about 7 cos thats how long you can take the jokes for.

correction- the beano and other such mags are actually childrens comics, but its as close as we'll ever get.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive never heard of cracked, my m8 reads Mad, I dont think its that good, im more of a 'Viz' kinda person
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
OOpsie poopsie, im grouned fer 3 weeks.lol. thanx 4 yer posts neway!! i guess this post can be left alone now. Cya!! and thanx again!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...