Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
(c)-copywrited, I will hunt you down if you so much as write something similar to this.

"Eternal Darkness"

I am shrouded in the eternal darkness,
for I have recieved the night's dark kiss,
I will stay there forever,
And I shall see light never,
If the light were to draw a map,
I could be free from this trap,
But the darkness blocks the light,
So I am to never be free with the help of the bright,
So I stay shrouded in this darkness, as an outcast.

So, uhh, tell me what you think!
Posted
But mt opinion doesn't count, right? :animesmil Oh well, Im giving it anyway since I am sworn to comment on every bit of poetry that appears here! I liked it personally. It didn't give much of a lasting impact due to it's brevity but it was tasteful nonetheless. The last line didn't seem to fit, though.
Guest KikiKitoru
Posted
Hello i'm new so what am i suspostu talk about peps? :animeswea Sorry :animedepr I'm gest cunfused! and tired :sleep:
Guest sexyfairy_34
Posted
[QUOTE=BurnerMan](c)-copywrited, I will hunt you down if you so much as write something similar to this.

"Eternal Darkness"

I am shrouded in the eternal darkness,
for I have recieved the night's dark kiss,
I will stay there forever,
And I shall see light never,
If the light were to draw a map,
I could be free from this trap,
But the darkness blocks the light,
So I am to never be free with the help of the bright,
So I stay shrouded in this darkness, as an outcast.

So, uhh, tell me what you think![/QUOTE]
i thought itb was good
Posted
[QUOTE=BurnerMan]

"Eternal Darkness"

I am shrouded in the eternal darkness,
for I have recieved the night's dark kiss, [/QUOTE]

The first two lines are both intriguing...I say it's a good hook for the readers (In my opinion).


[QUOTE]If the light were to draw a map,
I could be free from this trap,[/QUOTE]

I like how you used a metaphor for light, also loving the idea of darkenss.

[QUOTE]But the darkness blocks the light,
So I am to never be free with the help of the bright,
So I stay shrouded in this darkness, as an outcast.[/QUOTE]

The last three lines just don't help the begining and middle parts of your poem. I suppose is the way you chose to word out the lines. Overall I would rate this a 6.5/10.
Posted
[font=Arial][size=2]Burner Man, I suggest that before you post in the forums at OB, you read the rules and [i]also[/i] the stickies at the top each forum. They contain very important information about posting at OB. For instance, the stickie called "OB Anthology Basics -- Read Before Posting" contains information about the OB Anthology Ratings -- which are mandatory. In fact, any thread that is not rated for maturity is closed. Such as this one.


On top of that, sexyfairy_34 and KikiKitoru, your posts were spam. I strongly suggest you two [i]also[/i] read the OB Anthology Basics, and Constructive Criticism thread. Constructive Criticism is essential in this forum, and anything that does not add to the discussion [in this case, CC] is considered spam, just like any other forum at OB. Instead of saying you like something, tell us [i]why[/i]. Explain it.

Thread closed.
[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...