Chikara Kokoro Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 I've been browsing through Blambot (a site where you can download free comic-style fonts), and there were so many, I wasn't sure where to start. I was just wondering if anybody makes comics using the computer (I'm guessing somebody around here has to), then what font do you use? The only two I've seen for sure around are Comic Sans (which is overused and annoying, imho) and Anime Ace
kitsunekami Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 well... if you are doing computer comics made through just the computer(like "and shine heaven now") u should use somthing like comic sans or whatever else tickles your fancy. if you are drawing on paper, you should do lettering.
Kei Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]It depends on what you're trying to do here. Using different types of lettering for different characters can give your reader a feel for what the character would actually sound like, so you could try plying around with that type of thing (I wouldn't sugest going overboard, though, as it can annoy if used too much). I would suggest starting out with the font "DigitalStrip" and going from there. You can download it at many free fonts sites.[/color][/size]
Chikara Kokoro Posted January 6, 2006 Author Posted January 6, 2006 Thanks, I'll be sure to check the font "Digital Strip" out. It sounds very good for comics based on the name XD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now