9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=royalblue]I swear, baby Girl has some sort of Vandetta againts me and my threads![/color]
Guest Matt Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 well, i looked, and only saw one music thread, and it was about linkin park. linkin park and blink are 2 totally different bands and to discuss one in a thread about the other would be a sin. :wow: and the nutcrakcer thread doesn't count because it's about a concert.
Fall Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 and I'm guessing this one will be closed too. :smoke:
Guest Matt Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 yes, and majora might even get a ban warning....but still, as long as baby girl knows the diff between linkin park and blink (see my previous post), i'm happy. my job is done. and that's the end of that chapter......:alcohol:
Transtic Nerve Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 No, I wouldn't say it was only BG.... perhaps one should stop making useless threads?... or maybe stop being an idiot... either would be to your advantage. Oh by the way: Topic Closed.
James Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, it's important to try and keep the quality of the threads as high as possible in General Discussion. We've had a flood of really crappy threads lately...[/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B][color=royalblue]I swear, baby Girl has some sort of Vandetta againts me and my threads![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I have nothing against you personally, but if you keep acting like a little ***, then I [i]will[/i]. Get over it. :rolleyes:[/color]
Recommended Posts