Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, i looked, and only saw one music thread, and it was about linkin park. linkin park and blink are 2 totally different bands and to discuss one in a thread about the other would be a sin. :wow:

and the nutcrakcer thread doesn't count because it's about a concert.
Posted
yes, and majora might even get a ban warning....but still, as long as baby girl knows the diff between linkin park and blink (see my previous post), i'm happy. my job is done. and that's the end of that chapter......:alcohol:
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, it's important to try and keep the quality of the threads as high as possible in General Discussion.

We've had a flood of really crappy threads lately...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I swear, baby Girl has some sort of Vandetta againts me and my threads![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I have nothing against you personally, but if you keep acting like a little ***, then I [i]will[/i]. Get over it. :rolleyes:[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...