Sakura Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 [COLOR=Navy]*tears* But I liked my Shiny pokémon... ;_; Anyways, I think I'll leave it there, and won't post again so it's even, plus it is a good place to stop. Great job, KKC, I don't remember but I think this is the first time we've battled against each other. And of course I'll still love you if you beat me, and we all love White too.[/COLOR]
Random Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Well, White, looks like everyone's waiting for you to post...^.^
Ikillion Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]To think that I though this Rp had actually died a long time ago. Congrats on your win though KKC.. I almost did KFC again XD However I guess it is time for more chit chat and other stuff before the next mach right? Let the pokemon rp comtinue![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sakura Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [COLOR=Navy]Congrats KKC, it was a great battle ^__^ So, does that mean I'm knocked out for good? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.[/COLOR]
KKC Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [size=1]That was a good match Sakura, maybe when the winner is announced at the end of the tournament everyone will get to come back and do sometin' o.O It's about time you lazy bumb! *thumps White on the head* Thank you for finally posting after countless hours of my annoyance ^^ [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now