OtakuBoards

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies

Venge

]
I find Raksasa In Nevewinter Nights: Hordes of the underdark to be really annoying. I most often play as a mage-type class, and the Raksasa are some of the only enemies in the game with comlpete spell immunity. When faced with 8 strength (-2 modifier) 123 hit points, and a room full of raksasa, I'm pretty screwed.

Damn you raksasa, damn you.

Valdis from Dungeon Siege 2 his sword attacks really *****.
In Tenchu on XBOX Onikage is really a hard boss because he can kill you with one kick when you play on difficult.
And the worst one is Dumah from Soul Reaver then comes Janos Audron from Defiance (Legacy of Kain)

• 2 weeks later...
Most annoying enemies....

I give it to those black ninjas on Ninja Gaiden. (I think they were called spider clan ninjas or something of that sort) I think Team Ninja was doing a little drinking when they decided to put them into the game. They're not hard, (just bit my tongue) they're just so damn annoying. If I'm not mistaken, they move faster than you do. When they gang-up on you, blocking won't help. When they throw the explosive shirukens (sp?), it's murder she wrote. Them alone is enough to piss one of for a little bit.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I know the game just came out but on House of the Dead 4 the final boss just made me want to shoot myself multiple times because of how anoying it was, You had to like fight it in like [spoiler]three different forms if I remember right, and it felt like just about EVERY attack was impossible to cancel. [/spoiler] If I think back to how much money I lost to that game, it makes me want to cry slightly.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]C-130 Crash Site "boss": [spoiler]Archer[/spoiler] from [i]Syphon Filter 2[/i]. The hardest shot inthe game, IMO, in the whole series, even. A single armored target on a helicopter. And just to spite us coordination-challenged gamers, [spoiler]if you wanna unlock the SF1 characters for the Multiplayer mode, you gotta take him out with a single shot before his helicopter gets out of your weapon's range.[/spoiler] Goody.

Yet more enemies you gotta drop quick: [b]Tonberries[/b] and [b]cactrots[/b]. Yes, they're cute but no, you can't keep 'em on your screen for long.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]I'm trying to decide if the Mancubi from Doom 3 or Doom 2 on the harder difficulties were more of a pain..

Okay, I've thought it over and I've decided that the ones in Doom 3 are alot harder! They take more bullets to kill and the closer you are to the explosions that their rockets make, partly because of splash damage, the more it hurts your life meter. You can take about 3 full on rockets before he comes over to potato sack your dead body. Yes, I said potato sack. Mancubi are that badass.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I didn't think that the Heartless in KH was all that bad. In fact, I wanted more of them! They really hellped me lvl up a lot and I got a lot of stuff in order to get the final keyblade. So, all in all, I didn't think it was that bad.

The most annyoing enemies would have to be those random animals from FF VII. Man, everytime you took just one step, there would be a random animal right there in front of you. No wonder why it took me so long to finish that dang game. XD But, I guess that was part of it's fun-ness too. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I enjoy beating the heartless especially in KHCM it was pure fun. Too Bad there aren't enough strong ones to appear. :animesmil The most annyoing that happens is that weak enemies appear so often it really gets tiresome some times

Doesn't anyone have a problem with Tonberries? I don't what all Final Fantasy games they've been in, but I'm pretty sure it's been most. I don't know though, even though their not too hard to beat, they are really annoying. What's the point of killing something that gives me no exp. and no AP. It's ridiculous. At least in FF8 they can get you a Guardian Force... that's about it though...

[quote name='DNAngel360']I HAVE TO AGREE i hate the heartless but i mostly hate Ansem he is tough and he constantly is putting obsticles in your way :animeangr[/quote]

[size=1]Actually, I was quite disappointed when I fought Ansem. I thought he was just too easy to beat, and I went to fight him right after I finished Hollow Bastion the first time I played. The only thought that was going on through my head when [spoiler]he attached to his guardian[/spoiler] was his mondo ugly bod. Ick!.[/size]

[quote name='Snowcat']I enjoy beating the heartless especially in KHCM it was pure fun. Too Bad there aren't enough strong ones to appear. :animesmil The most annyoing that happens is that weak enemies appear so often it really gets tiresome some times[/quote]

[size=1]I LOVED fighting the heartless in KHCM. And the fact that the fourth Riku battle was supposed to be the hardest throughout the whole game, I didn't think it really was.

I think one of the most annoying vid game enemy/ies was either the black mushrooms, purely annoying, or Phantom, one of the extra bosses. That was purely hell as I had to constantly use stop. Kurt Zisa and the Ice Titan was rather time consuming as well. [/size]

the enemy that i hate the most would have to be the enemy called Lich in .hack//quarintine the most i mean they have magic tolerance and they run away half way through there spell so like you cant even catch them in the field plus the fact you get about 50 of them at once its just frustrating :animeangr

anybody has played Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2?

I found most of the enemy on Hard difficulty annoying.....I remember going far on a dungeon trying to find a save point while trying my best to beat or dogde (and yes....low chance of escape...) any enemy I met, then appear an enemy using Mamudoon (death spell, high accuracy, all....) and wipe me out on one blow........... :mad:

Guest aots16
there was this one enemy on ffx cant rember what it was called but it was this big stone with a skelton in it.
neways, it was a pain in butt to kill and i always ran away from them.

I think you mean Demonoliths. They were annoying if you didn't have status-proof armor, because they would use breath and petrify your entire party. Or if you attack them, they counter with Pharoh's Curse and cast poison, curse, and darkness on you character (and maybe other effects; I don't remember).

Another annoying FFX enemy is Jumbo Flan. It's immune to weapon-based attacks, including most aeons' attacks. It also has high HP, magic, and magic defense, so it takes forever to kill. Even worse, you need to kill it a lot to get enough Magic Spheres to max out your characters' stats. The easiest way to beat it is to reflect slow off of one of your characters and summon Anima. Then have Anima use Haste on itself and keep using his Pain attack (the only aeon special/normal attack that Jumbo Flan isn't immune to). Unfortunately, it still takes 14-15 hits at 99,999 damage to kill it (even more if Jumbo Flan starts curing itself).