Anti Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 uhh...as far as I know...that's it...have to wait and see what Craig post for the intro to the story...I have heard a few things though...but I won't give em away
Yoda Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 I guess I better start the RPG now then. Before I forget though, the city is a huge metropolis, and the schools are dotted all about the city, so it's very unlikely that your gonna see anyone thats not from your school. Not for a while anyway.
Anti Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 hehe....guess the schools shall be filled with NPC's then....hehe guess that kinda goes without saying....but...you never know...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now