OtakuBoards

Holy Isldands v2 (sign up)

Yoda

For one thing, I started the fallen angel thing. I LIKE Angels..and I wanted to be a disgraced angel so I could be depressed and dark and innocent and all that good stuff. Athena is the evil angel... I wanted to be different basically.

And for the SECOND thing, I'm glad the rivalries between the schools is off..except...I LIKE Harry Potter...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i think you should stop whinning and start playing the rpg. You cant get what you want, i mean, i wanna be something else, but im abiding by the rpg rules set by SS Trunks, so deal with it.

[color=royalblue] I wanted to be a fallen angel too, but oh well....but you let that other guy be half vampire, so why can't we be angels? That's all I have to say about that. And Forte, leave Tori alone...She's just standing up for herself like maybe you should do. I know I only have like 4 posts, but that's not the point. Anywho...I must leave you all now. bye bye.

Laters,
Katie/Athena[/color]

Forte, a few things about your profile.

1) Everyone must start at lv1, you can't be 'one of the best summoners around'. You must be a learner.

2) You can't summon mass amounts of anything yet, only one type of one thing.

3) Whatever you summon will not be able to use magic. Not until you learn to summon dragons. You didn't say this, but it's just to inform you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Athena [/i]
[B][color=royalblue] I wanted to be a fallen angel too, but oh well....but you let that other guy be half vampire, so why can't we be angels? That's all I have to say about that. And Forte, leave Tori alone...She's just standing up for herself like maybe you should do. I know I only have like 4 posts, but that's not the point. Anywho...I must leave you all now. bye bye.

Laters,
Katie/Athena[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

The reason I'm letting Siren be a half vamp is because SHE WON'T BE IMMORTAL. And Forte is right, she's not standing up for herself, she's just whining.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Forte, a few things about your profile.

1) Everyone must start at lv1, you can't be 'one of the best summoners around'. You must be a learner.

2) You can't summon mass amounts of anything yet, only one type of one thing.

3) Whatever you summon will not be able to use magic. Not until you learn to summon dragons. You didn't say this, but it's just to inform you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay i know, im a good learner summoner. And also, dont double post, just edit. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]3) Whatever you summon will not be able to use magic. Not until you learn to summon dragons. You didn't say this, but it's just to inform you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Errr... I guess that means I'll have to change my attack a little..

~Attack Edit~

Dragon summon: Is an attack that can summon dragons of Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Wind, Normal and Earth. So far, the only one Leona can summon is Normal. A dragon which cannot perform magic. It can only do slashes, screeches, headbutts, ETC.

o.O no changes to me...*grins*...this should be fun....hehe sorry if it reminded you of HP Craig....was just trying to throw something in their to keep us doing stuff...since we can't leave town till we are pretty good mages ((lvl 40. last I heard..)).....I know way to much bout mages and dragons.... like mages are supposed to be the scholers of a society... doing reserach etc when they arn't on the battlefield.... eheh....*kicks himself*

I was just thinking, I don't know any of the background of this game, the plot line or how you progress up in the levels and the game play style etc. For me and anyone else who's not done this before, could someone perhaps put up a short summary and outline of how the game works. This might clear up some of the confusion we've been having as well.:)

The story?......Well I think it is just with us as students....I know Craig is planning a couple of events for the story line but me thinks we are just going to start out normal everyday in our city *grins*....as far as the leveling goes....I got know idea...it will proubaly come through from clases((knowledge))and battleing((experience))....just guesses so anything I said could be wrong :/

Do your profile like this:
Name: Amber
Starting spell: metamorphing enemies(turning enemies into things, hehe)
School: Linfield
Mage type: Metamorphasiser
Weapon: sword and wand
bio: a bit of a trouble maker, likes to be adventurious
Description: blonde hair, blue/green eyes:D

tursi, please dont double post, nor one word post. Its just spam. Just edit your other post, and if that one isnt needed then just delete it, Thank You.

Hey Trunks, I was just wondering, but when are we gonna start this thing up? I think we have enough people...but maybe that's just me... anyways, laters!

Hey....I was not whining....I was JOKING around. Why's everyone got to try and start some conflict on this message board anyway. I don't really mind about the whole angel thing. And I'm ready to start the story now...*looks around* Hey Travis! *tackle-hugs him* And hey Athena! *waves to Katie Jane*

I'm with Asuka--[font=courier]Hey Tori!! :toothy: I see you got your phone line fixed...YAY!!![/font]--Let's all be friends and sing songs around a campfire:rotflmao: j/k! Anyways, I'll check you cool guys laters!

Oooooooooh...okay. So what exactly is going to be going on in this RP anyway? Any specifics to the story line that we need to know about? Except that we all have different powers and races and we all go to different schools and its not going to be competing because that sounds like Harry Potter and so forth?