OtakuBoards

Have you ever wanted to chang an ending or a part of an Anime???

serenayasha

^^ Yes Getbackers should have had a real ending. I would have changed the whole "Return to the Limiless Fortess Arch". Quite frankly it sucked. The battles were so bad nothing as good as the I.L arch. The [spoiler] Ban vs Akabane fight was a huge dissapointment. It should have been more brutal and alot longer. The finishing was impressive but that was it. Ginji vs Masuki was just awuful as well as the fan kid and the Karou fight.[/spoiler]. I would have changed the entire arch.
Dont get me started on the end they talk about how they will[spoiler] defeat the Brain Trust and then they just give up and go home[/spoiler]. Talk about a rip off.

Yeah... if I had seen Get Backers in full before buying it, I would have stopped after the fifth DVD (which contains the end of the Limitless Fortress arc). It's not so much the ending I have a problem with as the entire second half. They compressed two arcs that could have been good and stuffed the space between them with filler. I would rather have seen the writers spend a lot of episodes on [spoiler]the dude with multiple personalities or whatever[/spoiler] [i]or[/i] on the [spoiler]second Limitless Fortress[/spoiler] arc, as opposed to half-heartedly doing both.

~Dagger~

^^^ I complely agree with you. After the fifth DVD the series went downhill fast. They really could have given you a Ban vs Miroku fight and expaned both archs alot. They should have taken out the most of the episodes especially the Natsumi episode.

Another ending I hated would be Blue Gender.It didnt answer any of your questions at all. [spoiler]Yuji just goes I understand everything now to bad the viewer didnt learn anything[/spoiler]. Also a happy ending in a world overun by man eating bugs just seemed out of place.

Guest Stafal-chan
umm... well i agree with alot of the ppl on here (about FMA) [spoiler]Huges shouldn't have died he was cool ^_^.[/spoiler] Wolf's Rain.. the ending kinda confused me at first i took me a little while to realize that it was the end (but then again i can be a little slow :animeswea ) i thought it was good though. The ending of Scyred annoyed me a little because i thought someone should have won...(i was on Kazuma's side i wanted him to win) but i was a draw i think.. i hate confusing endings... Witch Hunter RObin's ending confused me too... Sometimes it seems like the anime just stops. and it kinda leaves u feeling unresovled until u forget about it a couple weeks later...i dun like that

[SIZE=1][INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed]Stafal-chan, I included spoilers in your post. Please be sure to use the spoiler feature in the future because some people are not as far into the Anime as you are. Thanks, Arvi[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Flame_Alchemist]
Serenayasha also mentioned something I would love to change about Fullmetal Alchemist.[spoiler] Episode 25 was a bad one wasn?t it? Not that it was badly done, it was very well done in fact. But the fact that they killed off Hughes was just wrong, I mean he was awesome! Then showing his funeral with his daughter crying, do they want us to slip into depression? It?s kind of a double edged sword this one, on one hand it?s just really depressing and a great character dies, on the other it?s very well done and is the catalyst for exciting story developments. Ah to hell with it, bring back Hughes! [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I am in very much the same opinion as Flame alchemist here.Yes it wasn't Badly done, it was very good how they done it,[spoiler] instead of draggin out his death over and episode or two they pretty much done it within 15 minutes, Making it a bigger impact, and yes, especially with his daughter at the funeral. At that point i felt all choked up and close to tears. Maybe because Hughes is my favourite character, but I think we were all affected by this. they could have at least killed off someone less important, but then it wouldn have hit home as bad. Ah Well, to quote Flame alchemist "Bring back Hughes!"[/spoiler]