Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, I doubt it, but you never know... A "Search Member" button.

I quite often look in certain people their profiles (for example to look at their new sig, or too look at something I saw in it earlier), but I always have to go past that members list. This isn't a really big deal, but sometimes (like today) my computer is a bit too slow to open a lot of pages after eachother.

So, just a simple idea. Is there a possibility for a "search member" thingy (like the normal "[b]Search OB[/b]" thing)? Where you just fill in a name and you get their profile? (if the thingy doesn't exist already). [/size]
Posted
[size=1]Using the 'Advanced Search' option you can search for users, and whatever posts that user may have made. That should work fine, even if you don't know the member's exact user name.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]You can already do this. Just go to the Member List page and there's a Search Members button on the top-right of the list. Type in a string of characters and it'll return all the members with that string in their names. There's even advanced search options, so that you can search by various profile information.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...