Sojio Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 Hey all FMp fans. I recently finished the first FMP series and loved it to bits now i was wanting to see the new series FUMOFFU. Has anyone seen this and can give me the low down of what its about and if its worth watching.
super_buu Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 I have seen this series (the 1st volume) but have yet to see the origanal full metal panic so i can only tell what i know about fumoffu. This show is incredibly funny and is worth every cent you pay for it. Most of the humor in this show is physical I have yet to see many jokes that didnt include some form of physical comedy but i may have missed them.
hitokiri battosai Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 I have only seen the first five episodes. But I can tell u that this show is freakin hilarious. The kid is in the army and goes to highschool. He is very paranoid and suspicious about simple things. I really suggest you seeing this show.
Lolita Izumi Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 I havn't seem FMPF in forever, but it's still one of my favorite animes.... Ugh. I wanna watch it now -.-;;;
hisoka Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hi! I have watched the first 12 episods of FUMMOFU and the last half of a season of FMP, from what I see, they aren't really related, because of the plot of FMP.... FMP is more of a action type show while Fummofu, is a romantic-comedy.... I'm not saying not to watch it, but what I am saying is that if you want to see some of the story line played out from FMP, you won't see alot of it... b/c fummofu is more funny than serious.... ((I'm sry if I spoiled anything... I'm new :animeswea So, sry ^_^))[/COLOR][/FONT]
cherry blossom4 Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 [quote name='Lolita Izumi']I havn't seem FMPF in forever, but it's still one of my favorite animes.... Ugh. I wanna watch it now -.-;;;[/quote] [COLOR=Red]I can watch it whenever i want right now since i have Free on Demand. but i only seen episodes 8-12. FMPF is pretty funny. But i want to see 1-7 but i missed it because left for 2 weeks and i can't find any episodes anywhere in the internet. :animecry: [/COLOR]
Kitsune foxfire Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 I've only got the first volume, being poor, but from what I've seen, it's great. Oh, and super_buu, you're right most of the comedy was physical, except for anything to do with the class president. I was laughing the whole time.
Kenshin DX Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 I saw the trailer and it looked really good. I might check this sereis out.
Guest DragonRuler2008 Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 Yo i loved FMP and i'm sad it over.....i wish they would keep making it so people like us can still be happy u know?
hisoka Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 [quote name='DragonRuler2008']Yo i loved FMP and i'm sad it over.....i wish they would keep making it so people like us can still be happy u know?[/quote] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I agree! I wish that it was still on!!!!!!! :animecry: :animecry: [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Kenshin DX Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 I just saw an episode on demand. It was dissapointing I expected alot more. It wasnt really as funny as I had hoped. Im going to try another episode and see if that appeals to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now