Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hey, this is pretty snazzy. All I need to do now is connect the orbital velocity cannon into the Frappr Matrix and I'll finally be rid of that dastardly Baron! Bahaha!

I mean...uh. Hmm. I shouldn't go and put my evil plans out in the open like that.

*cough*

Blast! Asphy beat me to Brisbane on Frappr! That's just not fair, she's just a transient, I swear! lol ^_~[/FONT]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I added myself a while ago, but never bothered replying to this thread, but i will now. *smirk*

I'm really surprised at how many people live in south/southeastern Wisconsin! I knew that Lore/Sara lived there (we went to the same high school..well...i'm still there, but she graduated)! Go WISCONSIN!! Now all we have to do is break-out the Cheese heads and partay! (I think only Wisconsinites will know what a Cheese head is)
Posted
[quote name='Minako'] (I think only Wisconsinites will know what a Cheese head is)[/quote]
Probably, but I'm sure some out-of-staters know what it is too...
Posted
[size=1][color=#B2566B]If I didn't know any better, I'd say this gives people a notion to stalk and really, I don't know any better. But it's nice to see who's from where and not ask so many questions without having to spam and whatnot. Great idea, by the way, I've got to admit, it helps some.

Oh yeah, I added myself after Retribution told me about it. So, there's one for Oregon...and somehow I can't seem to find a way to delete the repeated phrase I put up there >_<.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...