Shwa Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 Hiya there, I was wondering if someone could make me a Resident Evil Banner of the top 3 ladies I like from the game series and an Avitar of Nemesis from RE:3. The ladies I would like to have would be Jill Valentine (RE:3 or from the GameCube version), Ada Wong from the Gamecube version and Clair Redfeild from Code: Veronica. If someone could make that for me I would be really appreciative. Also I would like if the caption could be fitted in as well: "We look good no matter what the situation is..." If it cant be in there then thats fine, thank you.
Sora Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 Wow... I feel I've done decently considering I'm working with nothing but paint... Anyway, here's what I've got, if you need the name position altered on the ava, then I can do that, otherwise what you see is what you get.
Shwa Posted February 6, 2006 Author Posted February 6, 2006 Oh thank you, and I'm sorry I didn't add any additional work for you to deal with (i.e. pictures and such), but thank you. They look awsome ^.^ ~Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now