Blayze Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [size=1]This is where any questions, comments, or anything else relating to the game thread can be posted. It can also be used for OOC discussions, which, my first aside, often clutter up game threads. I will also post any extra little bits of information here for you to view whenever you feel like. Thank you all for your interest, I hope this is going to be a good one. [/size]
Raquel Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Bah. When your home town treats ya crappy, take a break. In a bigger city. Basicly, I'll be away from my computer for a bit, so no postins for Robin. I'll be back Sat.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now