2010DigitalBoy Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 Okay, I have a friend who heard this song called One Girl Army by Five Iron Frenzy and said it was totally awesome. So I tried to find a download but I couldn't. While looking, I noticed that one of the CD titles was 'Vol. 2 Electric Boogaloo' and I KNOW that I read that CD title on here before. So, can anyone tell me about this band?
KatanaViolet Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 I don't really know much about them... but I have a few songs on a cd somewhere. They're a pretty good ska band, I'm not even sure where they are from.. My favorite song is "Let's Go To Canada". I guess I'm not a whole lot of help, but I'll try to find the cd I have the songs on and maybe I can send them to you or something.
Onix Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Five Iron Frenzy is an awesome ska band, memorable for such hits as Phantom Mullet, My Evil Plan To Save The World, and These Are Not My Pants [The Rock Opera]. They are hilarious an amazing, and I suggest buying Quantity Is Job No. 1, as it contains One Girl Army, My Evil Plan, and the Rock Opera, which is just hilarious. Now, I must go and listen to My Evil Plan again, because I just love that song.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now