orbindo Posted February 21, 2006 Posted February 21, 2006 Yeah, thougth i'd see what people here thought about the band "A Perfect Circle" yes or no and why. I aint ever heard them so i'm gonna use the responses from this post to see if i want to listen to them or not.
Sui Generis Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 [font=georgia][color="indigo"] Well first off you should never really base your decisions on the responses of others, none of us are you. You know your own style the best. If you think about checking a band out, then do it. It doesn't cost anything, and if you don't like them then ignore them. That being said, I love APC. They have a great style, even though they've gotten a bit softer since their older stuff. I personally think that Mer de Norms was their best album, but maybe thats just me. Who knows, yeah APC is a great band, worth checking out if you're even the slightest bit interested. [/font][/color]
lady_liege Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 I love a perfect circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have three of their albums myself, i highly suggest Mer De Nomes, very good tuff. if you don't know anythinga about them i'll give you a few tidbits. the lead siger is maynard james keenen who is also the lead singer for tool. he also did some work on the Underwolrd soundtrack, very very good.
Skeith92 Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 I think their ok. Im not a big fan myself. I can play Three Libras on my guitar. Yes, thats my accomplishment of the week. :animesmil
Goodbye, Face Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms]Well, I'd assume that you've heard of Tool? I'm pretty sure it's the same band just playing different music. I don't really remember whether it's just the singer or the whole band. I'm not a huge fan of APC for insignificant reasons.[/font]
boothten Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [size=1]I've only heard a few of their songs, but from what I've heard they don't sound good [b]to me[/b]. I'm just not into their whole genre of music, which explains whhy I don't like Tool or any other bands that sound like them. [/size]
Guest Sakura-can Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [quote name='Skeith92']I think their ok. Im not a big fan myself. I can play Three Libras on my guitar. Yes, thats my accomplishment of the week. :animesmil[/quote] [COLOR=Magenta]I agree with you on that. I'm not a fan, but their ok.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now