OtakuBoards

New Beginnings

Gohan15

Jaxx links telepathically with Gohan

jaxx- Hey Gohan, mind if I come train with you. All that 'Final flash' stuff you did was pretty cool, rekon you could teach me that?

Gohan - I'll try, it shouldnt be too much of a problem. Your power level is over 1000 yeah? Otherwise the training wont work.

Jaxx - Sure it is, and thanx. I'm on my way to find you now.

*Jaxx thinks - It shouldnt be too much trouble to find him after all i DO have all these psychic abilities. I wonder how Gohan flies? I can float things with my mind. Lets test that.

Jaxx focuses his telekinetic energies at himself and attempts to make HIMSELF float! Slowly, centimeter by centimeter, Jaxx begings to float.

Jaxx - HAHA, I'm coming Gohan

Jaxx re-focuses his energy behind him slightly and begins to move towards Ash mountain.

The sun is about to set but Gohan is still training. He fires a small ki blast at a nearby rock and blasts it into many tiny pieces. He then stops to get some sleep. He leans against the base of a tree and looks up at the quickly appearing stars.

Gohan: *thinks* I honestly thought they would be here by now. I don't think they'll find me for weeks. Better give them a little help.

He gets up and flies up into the sky he charges up a slightly large ki blast and fires it up into further into the sky.

Jaxx is making good ground and is well on his way to getting to where Gohan is over night. He doesn't know exactly where to go but he knows roughly where he's going. He then sees the ki blast going up into space and then he sees wher it's coming from.

Jaxx: *thinks* He's making it too easy. Well i'll definatley be there tonight.

Gohan: Well they should be here soon so i'm just going to get a little rest. He then flies back down to the ground and lies down and looks up at the stars.

**Gohan15 appears from behind the rock**

Gohan15:**telepathicly** well I must save my mother. I guess I'm coming to train too.

**Gohan15 closes link with Jaxx**

Jaxx: Why are you so insistant on following us?:shifty:

Gohan15: I need to be The strongest I possibly can.... to get revenge on that bastard who kidnapped my mother. I think the others are coming too... mabye.:naughty:

**Gohan15 turns around **:Who's there, Friend or Foe.

[I]Kool was still traveling in the woods towards the plateau. It was dark so she decided to stop and make camp.[/I]

Kool-I still have awhile to go before I get to the plateau. If I set out a little earlier tomorrow, I can get there before sunset. Sounds good to me. *Kool then lies down and goes to sleep.*

Just as Jaxxes power was getting too exhausted to keep looking for Gohan, he spots a small fire on the horizon. So, Straining the last few ounces of psychic power he could muster for today, Jaxx picked up speed and was soon resting near Gohans camp.

Jaxx - I guess i'll go on foot from here, if i use my powers, I'll be too weak to train for a few days.

Jaxx sets off following a cliff edge around a ravine and a few hours later meets up with Gohan.

Jaxx- So Gohan, this is where you train? I love what you've ......*jaxx looks round at the rocky rubble*.....Neglected to do with the place. Got anywhere I can rest, i'm bummed. We can start training tomorrow.

Jaxx sets down for the night and lets his powers regenerate. Jaxx was so intent on training with Gohan that he hadnt realised how much his powers had grown in strength. He would find out soon though when his training begins.

Early that morning Jaxx was awaken by a loud explosion.

Jaxx: What the hell was that?!
He looks up and sees a man that looks exactly like Gohan but he has blonde hair and it sticks up everywhere.

Jaxx walks up to the man and shouts up to him.

Jaxx: Who are you and where is Gohan?

Gohan: It's me Jaxx

Jaxx: Well how the hell has your hair changed?

Gohan: Well it's a long story. I am not from this planet, Earth. I am a Saiyan. I am from a planet that takes about a year to get to from here. It was called planet Vegeta.

Jaxx: What do you mean WAS called?

Gohan: My planet was destroyed by and evil being called freiza many years ago but me and my family were on vacation to a different planet. Saiyans are natural born fighters. That's how i am so powerful. There is a ledgend among my people of a great warrior who shall rise above the rest and will rid the universe of evil. That someone is known as a Super Saiyan. When someone reaches the Super Saiyan level their eyes turn green and their hair turns blonde. Their power is increased Dramatically.

Jaxx: So your a Super Saiyan? How did it happen.

Gohan: Well first a great source of power is needed and then to trigger the transformation a great deal of rage is needed. The transformation is at first difficult to master but when you become more used to it it comes more naturally and the transformation happens quicker. My great deal of rage was when my parents were murdered right in front of me. My great deal of power cam from my parents. They were two of the most powerful Saiyans on the planet. Somehow their power was passed down to me. I was only 9 when this happened and i quickly mastered the transformation.

Jaxx: So your basically the ultimate fighter?

Gohan: No. From recent research of my planet i have founmd that there four main are diferent forms of super saiyan. I have yet to reach the third level but i believe that the time will come soon that i will reach this new level.

Jaxx: What's different about the second level?

Gohan:My hair gorws slightly longer and my sped and strength are increased dramatically. There is also little bolts of electricity that can be seen from time to time.

Jaxx: Could you show me?

Gohan: Another time my friend. We have much to do. Let's get you training underway.

Gohan - Ok, now to begin with, i'd like to see how powerful you already are. You can start by blowing up these rocks from smallest to largest.

Jaxx looks at the pile or rocks that Gohan had Laid out.

Jaxx - Ok, sure doesnt look too hard.

Focusing a small ammount of power at the small rock, Jaxx obliterated it. All that were left was a few pebbles.

Gohan - Good, now try the next.

Jaxx once again focused his power, a larger ammount this time as the rock was about the size of a football.
Just as easily, Jaxx destroyed the rock.
The third rock was much larger than the others, about the size of a large articulated lorry.

Jaxx - Uh, Gohan? I really dont think i can do this.

Gohan - Nonsense, just try.

Jaxx - OK

Jaxx began to focus much of his power at this rock and to his surprise, only a fraction of what he had thought to use was actually needed. The rock was easily destroyed and Gohan looked on with a slight grin.

Jaxx - Whats up Gohan, Something funny?

Gohan - No, its just...Last night, i didnt want to tell you then but i could feel how your energies had risen. It seems like all that 'flying' paid off.

Jaxx - How come?

Gohan - Well you see, It seems that, like saiyans, the longer you train and the closer you come to total power drain, the more your power rises when you rest and heal. Because you hadnt tried floating yourself before, you exhausted yourself mentally and sinse your power lies in your mind...well, you get the idea.

Jaxx - COOL! i cant wait to be as powerful as a super saiyan.

Gohan - It will come in due time. Now, just to prove my point about your power, Destroy that mountain top.

Gohan points to a nearby mountain.

Jaxx - Are you crazy, I cant.....Oh well, wont hurt to try

Jaxx focuses once again. Just as we saw when he fought the mercenaries, his eyes became black as he tapped into his deepest power. The mountain top began to vibrate. It began to crack and crumble. Gohan just looked on seemingly not surprised by what Jaxx was doing. The mountain top, suddenly, without warning, imploded onto its self and then exploding without a trace.

Jaxx - *Out of breath* WHOA, I DID THAT?! *Breathes heavily*

Gohan - You see what your capable of! Now I can finally teach you the true powers of a saiyan. In good time, you too can pick up a few saiyan attacks!

Gohan: Jaxx i hate to break it to you but you will not be getting much stronger. You have almost reached you peak aleady. The only thing i can do is help you to reach your peak strength but then i can teach you some ki blast techniques to make your power more useful. Being as your human then you weren't made to be powerful but because i am a saiyan i was born to fiht so i am supposed to have a high power. I will now teach you to focus your energy to help you increase your strength. I noticed that all you were doing when you were breaking those rocks was using mostly phsychic energy. When i say use your energy i mean your inner energy not the enregy of your mind. Have you been well trained in martial arts?

Jaxx: Not really

Gohan: Then this is going to be a long month. I will first have to teach you how to fight.

Two weeks had passed and Gohan and Jaxx had been training. Lcukily Jaxx had caught on to the martial arts well and was now already a good fighter.

Gohan: Now i will teach yuo to tap into your inner energy. This martial arts training was not just to teach you to fight, it was to make your inner enregy bigger so that it was easier to tap into. Your inner energy is located in the middle of your body. First you must find it and feel it. Then when you've done that i want you to form a small orb like this.

He holds his hands slightly apart so that the palms face inwards. A small light appeared in between his hands.

Jaxx: That's cool

Gohan: You try it. Close your eyes and just ind your energy. Then whe you've found it, guide it through your arms and into your hands.

Jaxx did the same although it took him a little longer. He did it. He was so excited that he even made it bigger so he could just about hold it in the palms of two hands.

Gohan: Good Jaxx. Now you must learn to channel your enrgy through your veins and all around your body.

Gohan - I must admit Jaxx, you have progressed quickly. However, destroying that mountain top was simply a beginers task. I, using an orb of Ki smaller that that which you hold, am able to destroy entire planets and stars. This, you will never do, in such a way as I am able.

Jaxx's face sank

Gohan - Do not be discouraged though. the power you have is higher that any human on THIS planet. In other sectors of the galaxy though, more powerful beings dwell. The Saiyans are just the tip of the iceberg.

Jaxx - So, I will never be as powerful as you are?

Gohan - Unfortunatly no but you can train and refine your abilities to use them more effectivly.

Jaxx tried to hide his disappointment as he levitated himself much easier now and flew off into the distance to train alone, Desperate to prove Gohan wrong.

Jaxx then recieved a telepathic message from Gohan.

*Do not be disheartened, your power will rise as I have said before. Use whatever little power you can gain wisely. if you should misuse it, i shall not hesitate to stop you. Good luck my f....*

Jaxx uses his telepathy to break Gohans link

Jaxx - How dare he not believe in my power

although Jaxx knew in his heart that Gohan was right, he would not accept it. He trained constantly destroying ever larger material though never the size of a planet or star as Gohan could.

Jaxx - One day I WILL beat Gohan, I WILL. YOU HEAR ME, I WILL!

Gohan scoffed at Jaxx

Gohan - Fool, how powerful does he really think he can become. Does he realise that the human form has limits!

Gohan: My super saiyan forms help me adapt to the huge power i have inside me. If he becomes to powerful he wil powerup and explode. I have an idea. i will send Jaxx into the next dimension and he shall receive help rom king kai

gohan opens up the telepathic link up between him and Jaxx
gohan: Jaxx I know a way foy you to increase your power and learn new techniques in the process. You must first come back to my training ground so i may tell you.

Jaxx - *Why wont this guy get out of my head*
For Gods sake Gohan, I'd rather like to prove that i can get more powerful on my own!

Gohan - You're not getting me, YOU WONT UNLESS YOU LISTEN! Come back to me now, i'll give you all the details.

Jaxx - *Man, I hate this guy* Sure, i'll be right there

Gohan - I CAN hear your thoughts you know!

After about an hour of flying, Jaxx met up with Gohan.

Gohan - Finally you're here

Jaxx - Hey calm it, i aint as powerful and fast as you remember (!)

Gohan - OK, well I suppose you wanna hear how you can become more powerful?

Jaxx - Yeah, why else would I show up here?

Gohan - OK, well theres a catch, you may not like it.

Jaxx - Just tell me straight

Gohan - Well, You have to DIE!

Jaxx - WHOA, HANG ON A SECOND, DIE, AS IN ME...DEAD?!

Gohan - Yeah, Well I did, It was purely accidental but hey, check me out now. You wanna be like me right?
*He'll never do it*

Jaxx - OK, how do we start?

Gohan: Forgive me Jaxx but it starts like THIS!!!

He points his index and middle finger at Jaxx and fires a small beam which goes straight through Jaxx. He stumbles backwards and falls over and puts his back against a nearby tree. He looks completely stunned. Gohan flies up into the air.

Gohan: I hope you will not see this as an act of pleasure for me because it is not. i would much rather train you myself but you are so desperate to beat me i'm not sure it could happen with out someone..... well you getting injured. Goodbye for now. i will find a way to bring you back.

He begins to power up and electricity starts to appear aound his body. He outstretches the palm of his hand towards Jaxx.

Gohan: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!!

A large yellow orb emits from his hand and flies rather quickly towards Jaxx. Jaxx braces himself for the blast. The blast hits and there is a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared Jaxx's body was nowhere to be seen.

Gohan: I wish you luck my friend

Telepathically:

Jaxx - Gohan, you lousy little Son on a B****

Gohan - Sorry, it had to be done!

Jaxx - Yeah, well, where do i go now?

Gohan - Look around, there should be a long road there

Jaxx - Yeah, I see it, should i follow it?

Gohan - Yeah, follow it north as far as you can.

Jaxx - You got it.

Jaxx began along the trail and after what seemed like days he reached the end literally. Looking along the trail, Jaxx could see four beefy looking guys seeminly guarding something.

Jaxx - Hey, erm..Men, can I pass?

Beefy guy 1 - NO
Beefy guy 2 - This is private land
Beefy guy 3 - Yeah, If we cant train, neither can you or anyone!

Jaxx - Really?

All three guys - YEAH!
Beefy guy 1 - And if you dont like it, take it out with us and our leader.

The guys move aside revealing a HUGE muscle-bound man about 8 feet tall.

Beefy guy 1 - So, what'll it be?

Jaxx - Well, you leave me no choice

Jaxx turns around as the four guys looked at him, laughing to themselves.
Jaxx then swings around, letting his rage get the better of him

Jaxx - SHUT UP!

Jaxx lets out a huge punch at the nearest of the guys knocking him to the floor. The other two smaller men advance on Jaxx. Using his psychic power, Jaxx sends them flying. Suddenly from nowhere, the biggest of the men slammed his fists into Jaxx's back forcing him into the floor and to crack it. Jaxx, using as much power as he could afford to, tried desperatly to dispose of this guy. Nothing seemed to work though.

Jaxx - GOHAN, WHY DIDNT YOU MENTION THESE GUYS TO ME EARLIER?

Gohan - They havn't been there before, you doing ok

Jaxx - I kinda need a little help...Actually, alot of help would be nice.

Gohan - I would but..your in the afterlife, it wont be easy. You could try total psychic fusion with me, its dangerous but for a while, you'll have my power and these guys will be no problem.

Jaxx - I'm willing to try anything. NOW!

Gohan: Ok i know it may be hard but you must clear your mind.

Jaxx: What are you going to do?

Gohan: I will take over your mind

Jaxx: What?!

Gohan: Relax. I will enter your mind and take over for a bit. My techniques and a lot of my power will come wih me.

Jaxx: Will i be able to turn Super Saiyan too?

Gohan: No. To turn Super Saiyan you have to have at least quarter Saiyan blood in you. it is still your body even though i is my mind.

Jaxx: Just hurry up! * He dodges a large knee to the skull*

Gohan: Shuts his eyes and a strange pale bluea aura surrounds him. he opens his eyes and they shine the same colour as his aura. Jaxx all of a sudden does the same.

Biggest guy: Are you ready to give up you pathetic weakling

Gohan/ Jaxx: *in a mixture of both voices* You should have let us through when you had the chance. Let's go you pathetic excuse for bones. I'll show who the real weakling is.

The biggest guy flies quickly at Gohan/ Jaxx but they quickly sid-step him and deliver a big knee to the stomach. The biggest guy stands clutching his stomach, winded. The duo (GOhan and Jaxx) deliver a solid elbow to the back of the neck. The big guy falls to the floor and rolls over onto his back just in time to see the duo use Gohan's Galick gun attack. The big guy was killed in the after life where he can never come back!

Gohan then starts communicating with Jaxx's mind.

Gohan: Well Jaxx you should be able to make i from here.

Jaxx: Thanks for the technique Gohan.:naughty:

Gohan: What do you mean?!

Jaxx: I was able to steal your Galick Gun technique while you were doing it. Your move is now mine as well!

Gohan: Sneeky son of a *****!!:mad:

Jaxx: Too bad Jackass:laugh: . See you when i get back!

*Kool when she had finally reached the plateau, had been training intently. She focussed her magic on large rocks. She would then blast them with her powers. In no time at all, she had remodled the entire landscape into a pile of dirt and rocks.*

Kool-*sigh* time to find another training ground. *idea* Wait! I don't have to find one. yet. I'll just meditate here for a few days. *Kool sits and starts to meditate.*

Jaxx continued to the very end of the road.

Jaxx: *telepathicaly* Gohan. I'm at the end of the road. Where do i go.

Gohan: Look up.

Jaxx: Oh yeah. I'm going to get stronger than you and then we'll fight and you WILL lose. I promise you that.

Gohan: Don't make promises you can't keep. I'm already way more powerful than you are and i will be training the hole time that you are at King Kai's. Oh yeah one more thing, the gravity is 30 times more stronger there than here. his old planet was 10 times gravity but it got blown up so his new one is more stronger. watch out for that. There's nothing more i can tell you except happy afterlife Jackass!!!:laugh: I'll see you when you get back.

Jaxx Flew upwards. As he flew highr into the sky he saw a small dot. As he got closer he started flying faster without actually meaning to.

Jaxx: *Thinks* What the hell is happening?

He began to fly faster nd he couldn't stop. He flew stright into the floor of the planet and made a huge dent. He tried to get up but the gravity was too much for him. He closed his eyes for a second or two and when he opened them again there was a short blue man, a monkey and a small insect type thing looking over him.

• 1 month later...
Jaxx managed to get himself up resting his head on one arm and slowly stumbled over to rest against a tree.

Jaxx: Who are you and where am I? Gohan says i can get stronger here. How? I must be strong.

the short blue man moved over to Jaxx with no effort at all. It was as if the planets gravity had no effect on him.

Kai: Relax, that was quite a fall you had there.

Jaxx: That B*****D Gohan didnt warn me about the gravity here. Could you gimme a hand up?

Kai: just relax a moment.

Kai placed his hands gently on Jaxx when suddenly Jaxx flew up into the air at speed.

Jaxx: ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

Kai: sorry, here.

Kai flew up after Jaxx and again placed his hands on him. Jaxx slowly lowered back to the ground.

Jaxx: What was that all about?

Kai: I have just upped your power enough so you can train successfully here.

Jaxx: You raised my power? You can do tha....

Jaxx looked at his arm and noticed that the grazes and bruses that the fall to the planet had given him had all gone.

Jaxx: I'm healed?

Kai: Well that was quite a fall you had. You're lucky you didnt seriously hurt yourself. You saiyans are are sturdy race of people, I can tell you!

Jaxx: Saiyan !!?? you must be mistaken!