Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sure I'll battle you. If you're up to it. :smirk:

*Kool flies into the sky and shoots a fireball at him.*

Kool-*sigh* since this is just a warm up, I'm not going to waste my energy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]Anti:*Sweatdrop*

[I]Anti burns the soda off of him[/I]

Anti:......

OOC:amusing Britty... [/B][/QUOTE]

:OOC:

Err... You continue. I'm suffering from... *shudder* Writers block...
Posted
SSJ3: atleast shoot a high powered ball at me. i didn't even have to move.

SSJ3: it disappeared at my charge up.

SSJ3: teleports in and grabs kool from behind, rendering her arms from moving.

SSJ3: laughs and starts to fly towards the ground with kool in his grasp...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]SSJ3: atleast shoot a high powered ball at me. i didn't even have to move.

SSJ3: it disappeared at my charge up.

SSJ3: teleports in and grabs kool from behind, rendering his arms from moving.

SSJ3: laughs and starts to fly towards the ground with kool in his grasp... [/B][/QUOTE]

Errr.... Kool is a girl...
Posted
SSJ3: sorry i couldn't tell . hey but you smell good though.

SSJ3: SO ARE YOU going to use that rage.

SSJ3: you just want to skip the warmup. and begin.

SSJ3: I am going to go eat first i am starving. i wanted a piece of strawberry cake.
Posted
*Liam walks in and sits down*

Liam: whats going on?

*super speeds out of the way when a fireball gets thrown at him*

Liam: That much fun eh? :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...