OtakuBoards

Strongest Weapon

Ice Dragon v2

Just a week ago, my friend showed me UC 0083 Stardust memory and the famous GP01 Zephrantes and the GP02 Physalis. The Zephrantes itself has a regular 90mm machine gun which I think is a standard. What it doesn't have that the Physalis does is the Atomic Bazooka, loaded with an MK28 nuke warhead. Now I was comparing the other Gundam's weaponry with the bazooka and they "sort of" looked inferior. Other than Devil Gundam's Shoryu Death Beam Cannon, which weapon do you think can destroy the thngs alot quicker. Zero Custom's Rifle looks like it could be used for sniping because of its precise accuracy. And Heavy-Arms is just a walking arsenal of missles and bullets. If have seen the GP02 in action, do you think it can take out the Gundams from the wing series???

Here's a pic if you don't know on what it looks like.
Believe me, looks can be deceiving.
[url=http://www.animeforum.net/gal/0083/0083_4.jpg]Zephrantes vs Physalis[/url]

[SIZE=1]Whoa... that gun... is like... 4 times bigger than the
Zephrantes! That gun is definatly nice, but on the Wing series, the Tallgeese III's mega buster cannon (something like that) can be switched on to all power mode, which drains all energy from the suit meaning it can't move. And in all power mode, it is like 2 or 3 times stronger than the Zero Custom's twin buster rifle. That is powerful :p[/SIZE]

The Satellite System is the most powerful and fearsome weapon to come out of the 7th Space War (okay, I suppose a few surpassed it, but we're talking on mobile suits here, people). Using energy collected on the moon's surface and transmitted via super microwaves, the Satellite System allows the GX's pilot to fire the Satellite Cannon at just about anything with guaranteed destruction soon following. During the War, the Satellite System was used by Jamil Neat in an attempt to destroy the falling space colonies before they hit the Earth. While a Newtype is needed to originally set up the "connection" between a Gundam and the Satellite System, once the connection is made, any pilot using that Gundam can fire the Satellite Cannon. Tifa Adil makes the original connection for Garoad Ran's GX, and in the process, completely obliterates all of the pursuing mobile suits save for the Airmaster and Leopard. Later, a single shot from the Double X's Twin Satellite Cannon destroys the Colony Laser before it can fire on Earth (to be fair, it was three shots, but the first two were "warning" shots that intentionally flew too far to deal any serious damage). A single shot from the Satellite Cannon sends an entire New Federation army into retreat. It is a deadly weapon.............

Anyway Zephrantes is a totally awsome gun also very deadly....

There is at least One Deadly weapon in every Gundam Series

I donno about any Gundam Wing suit. I mean, It would crush the Heavyarms, Sandrock and DeathScythe, but the Nataku, Wing Zero, or Epyonn would probobly be able to take it out if they got in close enough. I mean, the ace pilot of the Zekes lost to a mear test pilot when they got in a one on one up close battle, and the Zero System could cause some major trouble for the GP02.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]I donno about any Gundam Wing suit. I mean, It would crush the Heavyarms, Sandrock and DeathScythe, but the Nataku, Wing Zero, or Epyonn would probobly be able to take it out if they got in close enough. I mean, the ace pilot of the Zekes lost to a mear test pilot when they got in a one on one up close battle, and the Zero System could cause some major trouble for the GP02. [/B][/QUOTE]

No way. Newtypes are way more powerful than a Zero System enhanced pilot...

• 3 weeks later...