Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [quote name='macewindu0099']thanks for the tip is the answer eyes?[/quote] nope keep trying though
lee123 Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 solve my riddle someone a potato's favorite object, brings it up when its gone, brings discomfert when its gone it is so obvious another hint the objects changes stuff thats my last hint. its so hard :D
Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [quote name='macewindu0099']is it bladder[/quote] nope as for lee123 is it the stomack :animeswea heres another riddle everyone enjoy I'm one of five, I'm not alive. The one who sent me forth became king, The one who received me died. What am I?
Raphael Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [quote name='Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype']Here's an easy riddle: how many words are there on the alphabet?[/FONT][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Well, since no one gonna answer to this riddle anymore I think I gonna give the answer now. [spoiler]There are [b]6[/b] words on the word "the alphabet" (that's why I said "you're missing something" on D's answer); he, alp, alpha, abet, bet and alphabet/the alphabet.[/spoiler] It's still on spoiler tag on service to those ppl who still want to think about my riddle.[/FONT] [quote name='D. Resurrected']As for raphael your right on the mountain riddlel.[/quote][IMG]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/459/handsinair7wq.gif[/IMG] [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]And as for your riddle on the sinking ship I think the answer is that A:your just imagineing it so your ok or B:there some kind of harmless sharks like tiger sharks[/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Both are wrong, but one of them is close enough. I won't tell you which one. :D[/FONT] [quote name='D. Resurrected']Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?[/quote] :animestun
macewindu0099 Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]nope as for lee123 is it the stomack :animeswea heres another riddle everyone enjoy I'm one of five, I'm not alive. The one who sent me forth became king, The one who received me died. What am I?[/QUOTE] is it a bomb
anime_dark Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Crap i got wrong for both !! God i need to work on my riddles and for the guy who asked me about my riddle there's only 1 guy in the photograph.. Oh and yeah Rapheal your right about the light bulb riddle.. You guessed it so fast !! Your intellect must be growing at hyper speed... And let me try your riddle... Erm.. Swim away? Nobody said that the sharks were gonna eat you.. Like D said[/COLOR][/FONT]
dark king Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 here is one that might challenge you for a bit, it`s not just a simple answer but it`s not impossible or anything so i hope you have fun unraveling it. Two sides that still remain, even after years of strain, as bad luck covered by my vanity, in me dwells insanity.
Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 ok everyone heres another riddle everyone enjoy :animesmil I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given with pleasure when taken by force. What am I? :animesmil
mysteriousblues Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]ok everyone heres another riddle everyone enjoy :animesmil I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given with pleasure when taken by force. What am I? :animesmil[/QUOTE] A kiss. heres a fun one for you all A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Sayuri-sama Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE]A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?[/QUOTE] ah i know the answer to that one. a woman takes a pictures of her husband, she hold the pictures under water to develop and then hangs it to dry. then they go out for dinner. i've heard it before. here ive got another one. this ones kinda hard thou.:D two on three, three on four whats more? what are we?
lee123 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 :animecry: Why is no one trying to solve riddle why.
Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE=mysteriousblues]A kiss. heres a fun one for you all A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?[/QUOTE] your right great job ok hears another one enjoy :D Twigs and spheres and poles and plates, join and bind to reason make. What am I?
Raphael Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE=anime_dark][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Oh and yeah Rapheal your right about the light bulb riddle.. You guessed it so fast !! Your intellect must be growing at hyper speed... And let me try your riddle... Erm.. Swim away? Nobody said that the sharks were gonna eat you.. Like D said[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Err actually I've been thinking about your riddle ever since you post it, my head almost explode thx to it. That's not the answer anime_dark...I've told ya on my last post that it's wrong. My name's Raphael btw. :D Here's da spoiler, don't read if you feel still want to answer my riddle by your own power. [spoiler]Quit imagining!!![/spoiler] :D[/FONT]
anime_dark Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 O.o.... Ok... Sorry for spelling your name wrong Raphael. Not getting enuf sleep lately hehe. So the answer to your riddle is that he's dreaming or maybe taking a bath with his toy boat and toy sharks ? LOL Got no riddles now so you gotta wait ^^
Wolf Rider Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Here's an easy riddle. What's something you have and you want to share it, but if you share it, you don't have it?
DBZgirl88 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [COLOR=#004a6f][QUOTE=Chabichou][COLOR=#004a6f][SIZE=20][FONT=Arial][U]XXll[/U] = ll Vlll [/FONT][/SIZE] Move one line to make the above equation correct.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]All right, since no one wants to answer it, I'll give the answer: [spoiler]Move one line from the 8, the 'VIII', to make it a 7, a 'VII'. This line is turned on its side, and place on top of the 2, or II, to make the symbol for pi. When you calculate 22/7, it apporximately equals pi (3.14).[/spoiler][/COLOR]
Guest Metal Dragon Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE=Sakura][COLOR=Navy][B]silver_blade:[/B] My guess is [B]White[/B], because I think it's a Polar Bear since I'm speculating that the person lives at the North Pole, but I don't remember where they live, in the Arctic or Antarctica. [B]D:[/B] I'm thinking a [B]Word that contains double letters in a row[/B]; Pu[B]pp[/B]y, Ki[B]tt[/B]en, C[B]oo[/B]kie. [B]Metal Dragon:[/B] Erm, I'd have to say a [B]Sponge[/B] or a [B]Cleaning Cloth[/B] of some sort. Here's mine: [B]To force out a government, at a stroke, by defeat. Now add an 'e', I become a car, two people I seat. What am I?[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] You're right!!! :D The answer must be coupe. Here's on for you anyone that can answer it. What kills the grass and the cows, slays the mightiest warriors, crumbles the tallest mountains, and destroys the mightiest villages?
Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE=Metal Dragon]You're right!!! :D The answer must be coupe. Here's on for you anyone that can answer it. What kills the grass and the cows, slays the mightiest warriors, crumbles the tallest mountains, and destroys the mightiest villages?[/QUOTE] hmmm for your riddle is it age. Heres another riddle everyone enjoy. Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass. What are we? Thanks everyone for the lack of sleep lol :D Seriously though everyones doing a great job keep it up :animesmil
Sayuri-sama Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [QUOTE]Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass.[/QUOTE] are they ghosts? no one has answered my riddle yet, so i 'll post it again two on three and three on four, whats more what are we?
macewindu0099 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 was the answer sleeves to the riddle i couldnt figure out the other day,resurrected?
Guest D. Resurrected Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='macewindu0099']was the answer sleeves to the riddle i couldnt figure out the other day,resurrected?[/quote] nope keep guessing though heres another riddle everyone enjoy I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
kalon Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]nope keep guessing though heres another riddle everyone enjoy I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?[/QUOTE] Is it a candle? [QUOTE]Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass.[/QUOTE] I'll guess your ears.
lee123 Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='lee123']solve my riddle someone a potato's favorite object, brings it up when its gone, brings discomfert when its gone it is so obvious another hint the objects changes stuff thats my last hint. its so hard :D[/quote] This is old the answer is a remote. :(
macewindu0099 Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 i give up on that riddle that is difficult :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now