OtakuBoards

Who knows how to fly the plane in Grand Theft Auto 3

SSJ3 TRAMAL SON

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]Yeah, I love flying/driving the plane into the sea. My favorite thing to do in the game is find unusual ways to kill my charecter. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's allways cool eh? But i like getting Insane stunt bonus's... WHILE the cops are chasing me on level 5, because you do these huge slow-motion jumps, and you see all the cop cars behind you jumping too, Really funny!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]no ps2, no game, because not many shops sell it as it is on the verge to getting banned. damn this classification crap...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa in Australia? You can get it basicly everywhere here in New Zealand. Damn those Aussi game censors.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][b]I like going joyriding, I buy uzies and commit cold blooded murder on people on the streets and when the cops come, I run them over with the coach, and when it's explode, I park it right next to their cars.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

That just shows you how gruesome GTA3 is, nowonder it's banned in australia. But yeah thats fun. I like going to the top of the cop station, 2nd island, there is aplace where they can't get to you, but they come and drive really fast into the wall, and lots of guys crowd round the bottom, and there are helicopters, and FBI agents... then you just pull out the molitive cocktails & Rocket Launcher, Mwahhahahah, So much fun.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]

Why would such a cool game be on the verge of being banned? [/B][/QUOTE]
I dunno, James knows more about it than I do. But I think i is because of the sexual acts and crap you can do in it, and out classification office is just stupid anyways.... :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
I dunno, James knows more about it than I do. But I think i is because of the sexual acts and crap you can do in it, and out classification office is just stupid anyways.... :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll ask him. That has to suck, though. I've seen the game, it's great! It being banned is just plain inhumane.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]it doesn't really fly, with the dodo, it only goes up for about 3/4 seconds and then lands back down, just go really fast and then hold up, or was it down.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Back on topic now... If you get really skilled at it, it's possible to fly for 9/10 seconds. Also, try inputting the 'Dodo car' cheat, and using the Tank to fly... Very Cool.