Deadpool Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 Would anyone be interested in a Splinter Cell sort of rp
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 To be honest, I'd probably read it but not join.
boothten Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [size=1]It depends on your plot line, but so far you've got me interested. If it's got a plot thats something near or exact to: "A terrorist madman has hijacked 15 nuclear warheads. Are you a tough enough guy to blow him up and save the world?" then, honestly, I probably wouldn't bother reading let alone joining. Try something unique and completely different to the game/book series and I will seriously consider joining.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now