OtakuBoards

Need help with anniversary!

Farto the Magic

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hey there folks! Alright, here's the situation. I'm on spring break until the 20th and m girlfriend's in Canada right now. Our one month anniversary is the 13th and I want to do something for it, because she'd like that. She's kind of a tomboy, likes tea, weapons, shakespeare, the outdoors, etc. Right now I'm open to suggestions because I've got nothing. Since this is a small town too, there are no places for, say, fencing lessons or something like that. I've checked. But yeah, any suggestions are extremelly appreciated.[/FONT][/COLOR]

awwww, your a good boyfriend going to these lengths to surprise ya girl. but anyways, i think it would be cute to plan a mini hike, or camping trip or something for her while she's gone . . . but i dunno how old you are or where you live so that all depends. you could also take her someplace to get tea and buy her a lil present or something, or since she likes the outdoors it could be an outdoor picnic type thing. i dunno how small your town is, but another idea is that you could take her to see a shakespeare play or something. i hope i helped, lol. good luck!

well i think something cool to do but too expensive would be to just go up there and see her. that would certainly give her a surprize! not to mention a good idea for a movie!!! lol! or you could try sending her 11 roses on the day she returns and then go to her house with the 12th one!!! so kawaii!!!!

Guest D. Resurrected
ok heres one works every time.buy her ten roses then bye one fake one[a good fake one not a crap one].then give them to here and tell her I will love you till these flowers die.ovesly the fake one will never die.very romantic in my oppinion
:animesmil

[QUOTE=D. Resurrected]ok heres one works every time.buy her ten roses then bye one fake one[a good fake one not a crap one].then give them to here and tell her I will love you till these flowers die.ovesly the fake one will never die.very romantic in my oppinion
:animesmil[/QUOTE]
WOW thats a nice one . Real smart
:animeswea

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I would recommend a fencing saber, mostly because I have one and they're awesome, but they are expensive. So if you have any talent with brush or pen, a handmade card, watercolored and all is also nice.[/COLOR]