OtakuBoards

Strangest thing you've ever done to get someone to like you

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9621ff][font=bradley hand ITC][size=3]Ok I have to ask this question because I've actually started watching a show in which I really thought I would have no interest in because this guy wasn't too bad looking and made me laugh. Plus I was having trouble following what he was saying half the time

Now to be fore that isn't exactly strange. I mean it's not like I took up sky diving or gave up watching Desperate Housewives (perish the thought people) I just started watching something on the Sci-Fi channel because after a while....

Well enough about me, what's the strangest thing you've ever done to get someone to like you. Who knows, I may actually remember something else.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1]On a side note, your fonts get crazier and crazier each time. Not that I don't mind the style, but if you're going to continue using it, could you size it up one or two because it's very small on my screen, and it's hard to read. Great choice, though, hun ^_^

Well, I have this thing where I don't really do anything to get people to like me. If they do, then awesome for me. If people don't like me for the things I normally do, or do out of the "spur of the moment", then F them. I get along with pretty much anyone.

Well.........wait. If taking a shower daily is something that I do to get people to like me, then that's what I do. I take showers, baths..oh, and brush my teeth.

[b]Edit[/b]- Err...hopefully, to many people, taking showers isn't strange. But for the continuity of this thread, I'll just say I take showers/baths in strange ways. Like...with the lights off? Or..while still in my clothes (only when I need to do laundry)--You know, kill two birds with one stone. :p

...of course, you guys know that I'm kidding. Or am I?

[b]Edit 2-[/b] Thank you, Chibi-chan.[/size]

[quote name='Athena][size=1']Well.........wait. If taking a shower daily is something that I do to get people to like me, then that's what I do. I take showers, baths..oh, and brush my teeth.[/size][/quote]

[color=#9966ff][font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=4]You're kidding! I do that too! LOL.

Other than the whole show thing I reall haven't changed anything about myself. I mean trying something new is one thing, but doing a total personality make over is quite another[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]Wow, that is a tough question for me. I'm a hyper, crazy, and tom-boyish type of gal. I really don't like changing myself for others. Yet one time I must admit I did act diffrent for a crush. My friend pointed out the change and I couldn't believe it at first. One day, I caught myself in the act. I acted as my friend said girly, serious, a bit bubbly, and un-hyper.

My crush liked short girls with long hair and acted 'cute'. I'm a harsh looking girl with long hair, unbelievable height, compatative, hyper, barely serious, and a vidoe game know-it-all so to say. I couldn't be short but I tried to put certain type of make-up and such. When my friend caught myself acting different so did I. I stopped as soon as possible. I soon realized I only liked him because he was 'cute' and nothing else. I felt very shallow from that point and couldn't believe I wanted to change myself because of [I]him[/I].

Don't get me wrong, I like guys for personality alot of the time. That was the [I]only [/I] I acted shallow. I blame it on hormones >.>.....[/SIZE]

well guess i 1. tried to talk to him and 2. let my friend do my hair (that was the biggest mistake of my life.)

see normally im very outgoing and yatta yatta but when it comes to guys i freak out. i get real shy and nervous. so was going to try and change and try and talk to him. but my friend insisted she do my hair. this turned out to be the stupids thing i ever did. shes not very good wit hair or make up. and since i look better with out anyof that i looked horrible. i guess you could call it natural beauty though i never see it. oh gawd . i didnt wat to take it off so she didnt feel bad, she was trying to help after all so i ended up feeling like an idito!
word from the wise, never change you self for a guy!

Guest D. Resurrected
hmm me well I just started hanging around this group of people and this cute girl one day and bingo all great friends.can it be that easy LOL

ohh and slowchemical add me to your stalking list lol :animesmil

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hmm, let's see. I allowed myself to be swayed into going to a "hardcore" punk show in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley [also referred to as "the valley"]. Certainly regretted that. When you arrive at a show and someone tells you, "oh, I should have told you to bring ear plugs" -you know you may have made a wrong decision.

It was amusing though. I got to have a complete stranger bleed on me [When I left I found blood that wasn't mine, go figure], enjoyed funny looks from people [I was wearing a red shirt instead of a black one, oe noes!!1 Not true punx!], and managed to phone three people and give them a earful of hardcore punk straight from the source.

Ah, good times...

..wait. Maybe not. What was my point?

You do stupid things sometimes to get to know someone, but it's always worth it for the laughs you get when looking back on it. I mean, I would have loved to see the look on my face when the local supporting band for Parkway Drive started playing...and screaming incomprehensibly into the microphone so it was nothing but foul language and feedback. Haha..Optimus Prime sticker on the guitar amp..

*cough*

>.>;;[/font]

Guest Saint666
[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]i became one of the guys, i dressed up as a guy and became friends eith the guy i liked and tryed to find out more info about him, like seeing if he liked me (as a girl) and what not. but one day he found out that i was dressing up like a guy and he thought it was awesome and then gave me his number. it was creepy but kool at the same time i guess.im never doing that again.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

i know im messed up in the head. :D

hmm...lessee the strangest thing i've ever done that made someone like me...well there was this guy in 5th grade i was crazy about, and suddenly in 6th grade he liked me.
yea, it was probably the fact that i sat next to him in almost all classes, and i would always poke him and vice-versa.
it was probably that time i told him i liked him...and he was all like okay.
i don't really consider that "strange" but that's practically what happened...i dunno.
but i never really changed for him, i just started acting a bit nicer, which was really weird coming from me!

hmm...well i really don't have a problelm...i just be myself, but one time at college i accidentally spilled a glass of juice on me and this cute girl came by and helped me out, we got to know each other and now were great friends...it was embarassing but it was worth it i guess...

I bought a thong.

lol

This guy i liked was and still is really into thongs and sexy underwear. If he sees a thong strap his attention is gone and he is down for the count.

I only owned one before we started dating and i now own about 5 or so. So i bought sexy underwear and started getting more feminine.

This is particularly starnge for me because i am a hardcore tomboy. Now i am a tomboy that wears sexy underwear and girl jeans every now and then.

i startd spellig lyk tis.

yno? yno wat i meen?

Oh, I think it was 2 years ago I ate a bunch of paint in art class because this girl I liked told me to. I'm not entirely sure if she was serious or just telling me to f**k off.

And in kindergarten, I ran around in circles with a flower in my mouth screaming in a high-pitched voice.

Hmm the craziet thing I ever did was go too a green day concert with this puky type girl. Wow I forgot too metion I HATE GREEN DAY SO FRIGGIN BAD THEY MAKE MY EARS BLEED!!!! :mad: Man talk about 2 hours of hell. Turns out she was only going out with me to get mith my freind. This pissed me off so badly that me and my current gf egged her car. Now im happy with my new cheerleader gf who likes metal, video games, anime,and sports just like me. :catgirl:

Guest Ezra Black
I gave up dating to get a chick to like me. When she didn't respond immediately, I gave up giving up dating.

I've also dooped myself into believing my purpose in life was this thing I made up in order to get a chick to like me once. That was a trip. Now I struggle to find things I like about some girls. That is to say, I've become very picky.

[color=dodgerblue]Heh, craziest thing I've ever done to get someone to like you? I don't exactly know if you mean 'like' as in 'gf/bf' or 'like' as in 'friend', but I did actually have a crush on my brother's friend once, and like decided one day when he was over, to walk out in my smexy lingerie XD Totally embarassing, btw. We actually did end up going out for a while, but we're just friends now. Lol, that and I've streaked whilst drunk :D (not good. Don't try it at home... or anywhere).[/color]