OtakuBoards

The Danger Room: Ultimate X-Men Underground [M-VLS]

Blayze

Hey Blayze, I've tried out for a few of your RPs that have never gotten off the ground and I just wanted to complement you on your ideas...I love them. But back to my question, are we allowed to make up new characters or do we need to use an old one?

[color=teal][size=1]I swear that you're a mind reader Phil, I was going to do a mutant-type RPG, albeit not an Ultimate X-Men one but stop stealing my thoughts before I've thought them :p. Anyway my question is thus: It seems to me that you're going to have a main storyline running through this at least early on and I'm wondering if you have any long term plans for this?

Such as will it be an episodic RPG or will you do story arcs like the comic books? And even though ytou walked into my mind and stole my thoughts I've still gonna enjoy cutting lose with Chamber.[/size][/color]

[size=1]Ok, question-answering time:

[b]Whattheflip: [/b]The idea of this RP was to take and original X-Men character and twist their backstory to fit the modern day. So I'm afraid the answer to your question, along with many other people who have asked me the same question, is no, you cannot create your own entirely new X-Men character for this RP. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

[b]Joko: [/b]My original thinking behind this was that there would be story arcs, more like long chapters than anything else, I suppose. Each story arc would last as long as it needed to, depending on the villain of the arc, the plotline, and the general mood of all the RPers involved. And also, the mind-wandering, thought-stealing thing happens occasionally.

[b]Illusion: [/b]Yeah, signing up as the Wasp is fine. Which reminds me to put actually, if you wish to sign up as a character from the Marvel universe outside the mythos of the X-Men, then give me a quick PM and I'll let you know whether I'll accept. This includes the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Spiderman etc. etc.

Hope these answers help you on your way.
[/size]