OtakuBoards

Wacky Desires

Ellerby

[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1]I want a life-sized Sesshoumaru plushie (if they even exist today, I don't know). I already have one of Legolas and that scares the bejibbies out of everyone that passes by my room so why not a giant Sesshoumaru to scare them even more? *shrug*

EDIT* I also want a pet pig >_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Georgia][quote]....i want a cat stroller.....badly so that i can walk around with all my cats (4!) in there. then they fight and i yell and drive them into a ditch to make them quit fighting. i don't know, just a thing i guess.[/quote]

[i]Cat stroller?![/i] :animesmil That is the coolest and craziest thing I've ever heard. You've now given me the urge to look for one!
[COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=3][align=center][b]Touchstone's Photo Montage of Death![/b][/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[img]http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images/products/large/p_18948_27043P_2.jpg[/img][img]http://www.cyndercat.com/images/catCarrier.jpg[/img][/align]

Anyways, as for what [i]I[/i] would love to have...I would love to have a complete men's suite from the Victorian era. God, I just love them! I would dress up with a top hat and a cane and go out on the town, smoke cigars at the Savoy, and ride about in carriages talking about Kant with my friends while the hours quickly disappear into the night.

Yeah...got a bit carried away there. Well, I at least want a top hat! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I would really like a cardboard cut-out of Marguerite Moreau as Charlie from Firestarter 2, and that came out of nowhere. I didn't even want that before I clicked reply. But I just now thought that it would be so cool to have, and to paint mustaches on, or something silly like that. Maybe my very own castle beyond the Goblin City in the center of the Labyrinth that would suddenly appear in my backyard, maybe with my very own David Bowie (or David/ey HAVOK) dressed in tight pants. Maybe a Salad Fingers. Well, I definitely want a Salad Fingers pin or patch for my planned cool jacket, but I'd have to make one myself. Siigh.

What I want more than anything is for Rasputina to come over to my house. And stay until they like me.[/FONT]

[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Hum :D This is really the WRONG question to ask me. But I'll try to keep it clean.

I guess, since I really like animals, some exotic pets would be cool, but I'm not talking about a tiger or anything big like that, maybe a bobcat though. But I'd really like a chinchila, the world's softest mammal, and a western hognose snake, which is very small, has venom weaker than a bee sting, and is rear-fanged.

Also when I was little, I wanted a house with a moat around it, but guess that wouldn't be very smart considering where I live. Instead, now I wish there was a flood wall around my house that can actually withstand a catagory 5 hurricane.[/font][/color]

[SIZE=1]I'm one of those weird people who actually names their plants. As of the moment, I only have one plant--his name is Kusanagi. Right now, I want to get a better pot for Kusanagi so he feels more confident. He hasn't been growing much lately within the last year, even though he is still perfectly healthy. I think maybe a bigger pot and some fresh dirt might help him out a bit.

Fortunately, I have time this week to carry that out, so I should be doing it pretty soon.

Also, since I started watching Fafner recently, I've been having a craving for a little Kazuki Makabe plushie. I don't know why, I'm not a plushie collector I just...want one. Odd, huh? :animeswea [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua][QUOTE=Dee][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=#333366]
Well I have had a strange desire lately to buy a [b]belly dancing outfit[/b] since I've always found Arabic-style onces that are hand-made to be extremely beautiful. I've always wanted to take up some kind of middle-eastern dance.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I take bellydance, and I have the urge to get one of those outfits!

Anyways, other than that, I want to get me one of those [B]pirate outfits[/B], but not the stereotypical kind. A cool pirate outfit. Also, lately I really want to get a [B]victorian outfit with a fan[/B]. I like the lace and frills.

Now technology wise, I want a [B]DDR arcade machine [/B] for my room. [/FONT]

Edit: How could I forget my[B] island[/B]?! Ever since I read in a book that it's possible to purchase your own private island, I wanted one. I would declare myself Queen![/COLOR]

Guest Prick Wizard
I'd say that probably my greatest dream is to one day save up enough money and buy a castle.

I will then wear a pointy hat and stand on the chapel with a sharp sword and shout at anyone who trys to come in.

The moat will be filled with crocodiles.

[QUOTE=Prick Wizard]I'd say that probably my greatest dream is to one day save up enough money and buy a castle.

I will then wear a pointy hat and stand on the chapel with a sharp sword and shout at anyone who trys to come in.

The moat will be filled with crocodiles.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=55555][FONT=Tahoma]...that's awesome.

Mmm, something else I've decided I want is whatever it is that I am advertising here on Otakuboards. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=717792&postcount=19][/url] I know it technically doesn't exist but [i]dang[/i], whatever it is it's gotta be good! Just look at that ad!

Another product that I have decided on is a slide. Not just any slide. A slide that starts at my room and ends in my basement (and another from my room the the middle floor). Of course, the slide will be accessible from the middle floor aswell. And it [i]will[/i] be lime green.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][QUOTE=White][COLOR=55555][FONT=Tahoma]
Another product that I have decided on is a slide. Not just any slide. A slide that starts at my room and ends in my basement (and another from my room the the middle floor). Of course, the slide will be accessible from the middle floor aswell. And it [i]will[/i] be lime green.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I've always wanted a fireman's pole from my room to the basement. I've also wanted a firetruck since practically forever...I'd take out all the equipment and stuff, and put a bunk, a computer, a little 'fridge, stuff like that in it, and just hang out in a fire truck. It'd be the niftyest thing ever.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Trebuchet MS]Something I don't necessarily want to [b]own, [/b]but which I definitely want to [b]exist, [/b]is a plush toy of Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist ([spoiler]post-Chimera-isation[/spoiler]). Freaky? Sure. But (in my mind at least) also weirdly cute. The marketing guys from Funimation are missing a trick if this doesn't already exist.[/font]