OtakuBoards

Wacky Desires

Ellerby

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=55555]So, I have this list of items I want to buy. For instance, on it is a Nintendo Revolution, an iPod, etc. But there are other... [i]odd[/i] items on the list.

I was wondering what those wacky and odd desires you all have are, what's the weirdest item that you want to own. I'm not talking [i]way[/i] out of the ordinary, and not imaginary items. Just things you wouldn't normally find.

As for me? I definately want one of those hats that hold soda cans and have the straws attached to them. I'm not sure why, I just really want one. Maybe wear it to school one day or something.

One other object I wanted was a [I]Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat[/I] hat. But a little while ago I got one that had a red maple leaf on it. So, that's covered.

What about you guys?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Contacts...not any normal kind of contacts of course though, one with some kind of freaky design on it. Most likely Sharingan contacts. What could be better than looking at someone in the eye and seeing the reaction on their face when they see such an odd looking eye...Pricelesss moment.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Contacts...not any normal kind of contacts of course though, one with some kind of freaky design on it. Most likely Sharingan contacts. What could be better than looking at someone in the eye and seeing the reaction on their face when they see such an odd looking eye...Pricelesss moment.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]I actually found some of those the other day in Australia, down the Gold Coast. They were called 'Itachi' contacts, and I was like 'KAWAII!' (cause Itachi is such a hottie). I would love to get some of them too.

Anyway, back to the main discussion at hand.

I would really love to have the Bat-mobile! (I dunno how to spell it) How awesome would that be? Riding down the street in Batman's car! I don't know if it would be legal, but there's no harm in imagining it.

XD

EDIT: Another thing I would love to have is a room full of bishie (from my bishie list) plushies![/color][/size][/b]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=#333366]Wishes you say? Hmmm...I can think of a few....

Well I have had a strange desire lately to buy a [b]belly dancing outfit[/b] since I've always found Arabic-style onces that are hand-made to be extremely beautiful. I've always wanted to take up some kind of middle-eastern dance. I guess I'd have to agree with Japan and say I've also wanted the [b]XBOX 360[/b] unfortunately all I've heard is bad reviews about it so I doubt I will purchase it anytime soon.

I also want an [b]i pod[/b] but too me there too expensive just to listen to music so I refuse to take from my income for that. Another that I want to buy that is a bit [i]wierd[/i] is [b]fake eyelashes[/b]. I've wanted them for awhile now although I don't know why since I can't see myself using them for anything except a special occasion. I also want a [b]chocolate bunny[/b] for Easter. They are just too cute.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=garmond][size=2][color=navy] I want a BLUEBURST ACOUSTIC GUITAR!!! Like I have a friend that has one and it is the most beautiful thing. Here is a link to a picture of one. [URL=http://store.yahoo.com/aztecguitars/jg620blue.html]BLUEBURST ACOUSTIC GUITAR[/URL] Isn't it so sexy!!! [/font][/color][/size]

[COLOR=#656446]I've always wanted one of them [b]ecchi French maid uniforms[/b] 'cause, ah, ehrmm... [i]just because[/i]! ;P

I've been lugging tons of books and stuff lately so it would be nice if I had my own [b]manslave[/b] (yes, a male servant). Well, not really a slave; divas are still capable of taking pity on beasts of burden so I'd rather he [i]willingly[/i] did everything I ask of him without pay than have a miserable bondsman.[/COLOR]

There are tons of little odds and ends I really want. Here are the more "odd" than "ends" of stuff I want.

I really want a [b]ukulele[/b]. The only reason I want it is so I can play the Chocobo music from Final Fantasy IX. Kweh!! There is just something really catchy about "Ukulele De Chocobo" that makes me want to buy a ukulele!

I also want this machine that looks like a pitcher and it makes hot chocolate. It's made by Mr. Coffee and it's called [b]Cocomotion Hot Chocolate Maker[/b]. I really don't need another appliance that takes up space and only does one thing. But it makes cocoa! That one thing is a [i]really[/i] good thing so that should be reason enough...right?

I want a [b]pink wig[/b]. I don't know why but I just want to get one. Will I wear it? Probably not. I just want it.

[FONT=Tahoma][color=#555555]I wouldn't really consider iPods and XBOX's [i]wacky[/i] desires... although they are desires. Anyways, I meant odd stuff.

[QUOTE=Panda]I really want a [b]ukulele[/b]. The only reason I want it is so I can play the Chocobo music from Final Fantasy IX. Kweh!! There is just something really catchy about "Ukulele De Chocobo" that makes me want to buy a ukulele!
[/QUOTE]Kweh! Since I read your post I've had a desire to get an ocarina. Luckily for me my friend owns one... but can't find it at the moment. ;-;

And if you think [i]that[/i] music is cool? You should hear the Chocobo Mazurka from FFXI. It's [b]JAWESOME[/b][i]!![/i][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1]I don't think the things I want are really odd, but maybe they're not really normal for a freshman in college :animeswea

The water here tastes disgusting, and I drink [I]tons[/I] (literally) of water. Thus, a couple billion times everyday I have to go and fill up my little Pur filter/pitcher thing. If only I had a [B]water-filter system[/B] in my dorm room... There's also this gargantuan lovely tree right outside my window, so I'd really like a [B]tree-house[/B] that I could get to directly, like perhaps with a little bridge? Or a [B]balcony[/B] maybe...

And I really want a copy of [B]Rainbow Brite & the Star Stealer[/B]! My absolute favorite childhood movie... :animesmil [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Cyriel][COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1]And I really want a copy of [B]Rainbow Brite & the Star Stealer[/B]! My absolute favorite childhood movie... :animesmil [/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[size=1][color=hotpink]I TOTALLY have that movie, lol. Megan/Arcadia sent it to me in the mail. =)

What I want is a [b]PINK umbrella, lined in RUFFLES, with cat ears[/b]. Seriously. I saw one somewhere in a picture one time, and I have yet to find one. I WANT ONE, dammit.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue][quote name='Queen Asuka][size=1][color=hotpink]What I want is a [b]PINK umbrella, lined in RUFFLES, with cat ears[/b]. Seriously. I saw one somewhere in a picture one time, and I have yet to find one. I WANT ONE, dammit.[/size'][/color][/quote]

[url]http://umbrellastand.com/672.html[/url] That is where you can find it and where I got mine from.

Lately I have been wanting to buy a [b]swing set[/b] and not just a plain old regular one though, I want it to have a sliding board and one of little forts. I have also been wanting to buy a nice [b]Jacuzzi[/b]. My roommates and I figured we would set it up in the living room and we would have a water couch and that it would be really nice to sit in.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#656446]I've always wanted one of them [b]ecchi French maid uniforms[/b] 'cause, ah, ehrmm... [i]just because[/i]! ;P

I've been lugging tons of books and stuff lately so it would be nice if I had my own [b]manslave[/b] (yes, a male servant). Well, not really a slave; divas are still capable of taking pity on beasts of burden so I'd rather he [i]willingly[/i] did everything I ask of him without pay than have a miserable bondsman.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b] :eek:

Delta....

I never knew you were into those sort of things.

:p[/color][/size][/b]

[quote name='Delta][COLOR=#656446]I've been lugging tons of books and stuff lately so it would be nice if I had my own [b]manslave[/b] (yes, a male servant). Well, not really a slave; divas are still capable of taking pity on beasts of burden so I'd rather he [i]willingly[/i'] did everything I ask of him without pay than have a miserable bondsman.[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Aw, You need one of thouse just like I need a Womanslave. It would be cool to have one of such, tis be cool...Now I want one.

Now I am feeling an aggrisive need to get a [B]Katana[/B] also. I think I have been playing just to many swords slashing games and such. Most likely Soul Caliber 3. Yet probaly take up some kind of Martial Art as well just so I would be able to know how to use one properly. The limits are endless[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I've wanted an Easy Bake Oven ever since I was a kid, but the pathetic aspect of this is, I can use the real stove and cook...yet I still want an Easy Bake Oven....:animesmil. Another thing I want would be one of those Geisha umbrellas. I just think they're neat for a reason, also a katana. I would flip out if I ever had the privilege to own one. Last thing I want...Ebony and Ivory which are Dante' guns from Devil May Cry.

[quote name='quietstorm']A pair of night vision, thermal goggles and paint ball guns...then get a friend a find a nice open patch of land with decent cover-wait for night fall and let the games begin.[/quote]

I actually have nightvision goggels, and let me tell you they are freaking sweet. Anywho, what I'd want would probrably be a game genie(those things used to be awesome) and a flurecent pink light...just to say I had one

[QUOTE=Anne][SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]
[url]http://umbrellastand.com/672.html[/url] That is where you can find it and where I got mine from.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Are you Kitty-chan Anne?! Because yes, it was your umbrella that I saw that made me TOTALLY want one. Thank you SO SO SO much for this link! ^_^[/size][/color]

[COLOR=#ff4403][SIZE=1]Delta, you're [I]so cool[/I]. I want a [B]manslave[/B] now, too. D:

I suppose the weirdest thing I've ever wanted is a lamb. I adore sheep, and lambs are so cute, I'd just love to have one. ^_^;

I also want an [B]orange room[/B], because to me, orange is love. Not the kind of orange Reiku uses for her font, but a reddish/pinkish orange that's really bold and rich. Mmm.

Also, I'd love a [B]fountain[/B]. Inside. If I had a really huge house, I'd totally have a water feature in the middle of my kitchen/dining room. It wouldn't have to be big, but the sound of running water relaxes me.
[/SIZE] [/COLOR]