OtakuBoards

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

haha! right on brother! (well, moe's brother), but both ryoko and crappy ayeka fail in comparison to the great kiyone! all hail kiyone! [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets make a site praising Kiyone and how she is the Goddess of Tenchi Series!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ryoko is cool at times but normally shes a bossy B*tch:laugh: Ayeka ans Sasami are my personal favorite. But Without Ryoko the Tenchi show wouldn't have idealing points that draw many of its viewers towards it. We wouldn't have the hilarious conflict between Ayeka, and Ryoko at points where the show would be extremly boring. So we gotta' give her credit for that, but personally I dislike her as well.:flaming:
[QUOTE]I'm a member of the Jurai Royal family which means me and Tenchi are meant to be![/QUOTE] :love: But Ayeka can be quite annyoying herself...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Ryoko is coo but Washu is, Ayeka is the worse one I really don't like her my fav Washu, Rio-oki, Ryoko, and Tenchi. [/B][/QUOTE] i agree........ Ayeka is so F*****g annoying, she is a spoiled, bratty snob!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raven131
She may be a little annoying sometimes but that's her appeal. I prety much like her because she is soo cool with all her powers and stuff. I think that's what most people are initially attracted to ut once you get to know her you see that there is more to her story than meets the eye.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Well, Ryoko has lived her whole life either under Kagato's mind control, with no free will of her own, or trapped in a cave. The Masaki house is located in a secluded mountain spot, quite far from civilisation. Ryoko simply isn't used to people. She doesn't understand how human society works, or what is acceptable behavior. When I first saw her with Tenchi in the hot springs, I thought, 'ugh, what a slut'. But how could she be expected to know she isn't meant to act that way? The only vaguely normal character in the Masaki house is Tenchi. Maybe if they all lived in a busy town, she'd know to watch her behaviour. That said, I do like her. However, she can be a bit nasty to Ayeka, usually unprovoked. And she makes Tenchi very uncomfortable when she fawns all over him - in fact, I sometimes think she only does that to wind Ayeka up. What I don't like, though, is when people say she's the best just because she can blow things up, or because she's 'hot'. Those reasons says nothing about her personality, or even acknowledge that she is a person. The most appealing thing about Ryoko, at least to me, is her childlike mentality, because she is very much a child. She is new to the world and still learning about it. She is, in many ways, rather an innocent sort of girl, but it often gets lost behind her tough attitude and her harsh past. She was treated very badly by Kagato, and 700 years all alone in a cave, unable to move, must be torture. She deserves all the happiness she can get. Of course, I'm still hoping Ayeka will get Tenchi in Muyo. Er - heh heh. Well... I hope Ryoko and Washu work things out then.

Guest scythemaster29
I'd have to say Ryoko is cool because she's and a powerful fighter. Oh yeah shes funny when she gets drunk. Her cat's awesome too spaceship cat Ryo-oki! Eat carots and go!!!:whoops: :cool: :p