OtakuBoards

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo

Queen Asuka

She's a woman who'd go after what she wants and will use anything to her advantage. A woman like that in the real world would be regarded ususally as an *itch by others [basically because they're jealous]. But in anime, Ryoko is portrayed as a strong, emotional, confident woman who is at the same time sensitive.

There's really more to her than just being a bully ... a vixen, someone who is very sexual ... she's more than just a violent and loud person ...

I mean, a woman like that can have any man around her if she wanted to. But she falls in love with Tenchi which means she values courage, kindness of heart, loyalty, and friendship.

And this is coming from a non-Ryoko fan but sees her as a great character anyways.

Queen Asuka,
You are are decorous( you have good/proper taste) . I totally agree with you, she is quite annoying.
Quit Quite annoying! I personally like Tsunami a bloody lot better. She definately is a lot more docile and passive. In this situation, i would like to disparage Ryoko.

Ryoko is a bakemon, also quite easily tricked!

Sayonara
:lecture:

If you notice, the trend seems to be the male fans of Tenchi Muyo tend to favor Ryoko more than the female's. I mean why wouldn't we? She is beautiful, outgoing, mysterious, etc, etc. She has many of the qualities guys look for in a girl, which is why she is loved so much. Now of course this doesn't apply to EVERY guy, I am just making a generalization. But I can't see how you find her annoying. Bossy I see clearly, but annoying I don't. How about an explaination here?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DrunkenMaster88
well yeah she's annoying sometimes but she can be very loving such as Mishi said i totally agree with what everything she said. i mean she explained everthing that i would have said in exact words!! never had ne one do that before:eek:

DrunkenMaster88- I'm just glad I was able to articulate all those thoughts in that post =P I just read it again and was amazed that I was to the point LOL

On Topic- There's a reason why there's a lot of Ryoko fans and although most of them are [i]probably[/i] men, I'm hoping it's not just because they think she's hot =P

Guest DrunkenMaster88
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mishi [/i]
[B]DrunkenMaster88- I'm just glad I was able to articulate all those thoughts in that post =P I just read it again and was amazed that I was to the point LOL
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL yeah well atleast i didn't have to :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I like ryoko because she is an interesting character, she's not really bossy, in fact, she only ever acts bossy in front of ayeka, if you think of the times when ayeka is not with her, you would realise that she is inface quite sensitive and kind, and as for her being mean, well all her life she has been working for kagato, it is only recently when she met tenchi did she realise she had feelings never had before....

ayeka on the other hand, always thinks she is too good for anyone, whenever a fight ensues she would be like "I command you to stop, I am the princess of jurai", I mean, COME ON! she is irritating, has the most annoying laugh in the world (dubs AND subs) and the only time she acts kind is with tenchi....

so there you go, why I like ryoko....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]the simple reason why people like ryoko....

she is HOTTER than the other girls :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Please, Kiyone is the hottest! Just cause she can't shoot fireballs or destroy stuff with energy attacks doesn't mean she's not hot or cool! I swear, most of u dub ppl just look at girls and guys who can destroy stuff with energy attacks! But Ryoko is a cool char, but not even close to what Kiyone looks like! Besides, thats not even her true form, thus making it that she's living a lie, at least Kiyone looks her age! Which is 23!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Please, Kiyone is the hottest! Just cause she can't shoot fireballs or destroy stuff with energy attacks doesn't mean she's not hot or cool! I swear, most of u dub ppl just look at girls and guys who can destroy stuff with energy attacks! But Ryoko is a cool char, but not even close to what Kiyone looks like! Besides, thats not even her true form, thus making it that she's living a lie, at least Kiyone looks her age! Which is 23! [/B][/QUOTE]

heck, I never said cutie kiyone wasn't hot! I just said what other people think, why else do you think I made that rolleyes thing at the end of the sentence? kiyone is definately the hottest, well, in tenchi universe anyway, she looks crappy in tenchi in tokyo, which sucks anyway

[B]

heck, I never said cutie kiyone wasn't hot! I just said what other people think, why else do you think I made that rolleyes thing at the end of the sentence? kiyone is definately the hottest, well, in tenchi universe anyway, she looks crappy in tenchi in tokyo, which sucks anyway [/B][/QUOTE]

She's the hottest in Tokyo too! Kiyone is da GOD in that!

[B]

you've got to be kidding! the animation in tokyo is so crappy it even brings down kiyone's hot looks! [/B][/QUOTE]

She was hotter then Ryoko.

[B]

amen to that

ayeka looked like something by friends dog crapped outta his butt [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never liked Ayeka, she's just to annoying, I'd probably kill her before I'd take anymore crap from her, and if i couldn't kill her, well, i better get in line for that jumping line in the Empire State Building:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

I've never liked Ayeka, she's just to annoying, I'd probably kill her before I'd take anymore crap from her, and if i couldn't kill her, well, i better get in line for that jumping line in the Empire State Building:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I would kill her....if she was real, lol, its just her crappy azz voice thats irritating, I hate her laugh in both dubs AND subs! though it is slightly less irritating in the subs

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]I like Ryoko the best because she is powerful and can use a her power to get a light saber she may be a little bossy but i think she is much better than that ***** Ayeka [/B][/QUOTE]

haha! right on brother! (well, moe's brother), but both ryoko and crappy ayeka fail in comparison to the great kiyone! all hail kiyone!