Andy Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 I was looking in the Dragonball forum and wondering why nobody does anything in it anymore. I mean like the newest thread is like in 2004 and was wondering why nobody goes there.
Japan Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]It is an archive forum meaning read only, no posting[/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well not only is it an [B][I] [U]archive[/U][/I][/B] but if you read the thread in the archives and I am pretty sure that there is a thread that is on the exact same thing as this.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. As has already been stated, the DragonBall Z forum is a Read-Only Archive, however as I recall there should be a dedicated DragonBall Z thread to be found in the Anime Lounge. Just had a look, the thread can be found here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38679[/url][/SIZE]
Raina Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 [COLOR=Blue]I've been to the thread in Anime Lounge. Is that the only thread (other than this one) that's not "read only"? :( [/COLOR]
Petie Posted May 26, 2006 Posted May 26, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]Any forum with the word "Archives" in its title (specifically the Anime Archives and the Video Game Archives) is read only. They are collections of old, inactive threads left for the sake of memories and conversations from the past.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now