OtakuBoards

Santa's Lap

Snow

[COLOR=darkblue]Some of my Christmas gifts have already been given to me.... I got a new beeper, because I ran over my last one -_-, my new snowboard came in the mail a few days ago *runs to her K2 Luna, and hugs it*, and we're going to Park City Utah this season.. Wahoo!(it's a good enough gift, in itself.) As for Christmas wishes... I'm still hoping *crosses fingers* that my mom will get me a DVD player. She doesn't see the difference between DVD and VHS... *le sigh* Can you say, 'old fashioned'? Hmm.... clothes are [i]always[/i] nice.... and maybe a new car. ;) God I'm spoiled.:help:[/COLOR]

You dont have a DVD player!? God, you are a poor deprived child. lol, jk.

And a K2 board, nice. I just bought a Burton Bullet myself. I didn't trust my mom to buy me a board for Christmas. Last time she got me an Airwalk board from Sports Athority that was like 4 sizes to small. It sucked.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snow [/i]
[B]You dont have a DVD player!? God, you are a poor deprived child. lol, jk.

And a K2 board, nice. I just bought a Burton Bullet myself. I didn't trust my mom to buy me a board for Christmas. Last time she got me an Airwalk board from Sports Athority that was like 4 sizes to small. It sucked. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Haha.... I wouldn't exactly say I'm deprived... I can't afford one on my own right now, and my mom is technologically challeged when it comes to DVD's and players.

Yeah, the K2 is nice. I was tired of sharing the Burton with my mom..... she knows a lot about boards and bindings, but I can still snowboard better than she can. :p [b]However[/b], she did buy a piece of cr@p E.S.P. youth board for me on e-bay once, thinking it was a regular board(I'll never let her live it down, it's made out of plastic!).... we're still trying to sell it. :rotflmao:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snow [/i]
[B]You dont have a DVD player!? God, you are a poor deprived child. [/B][/QUOTE]

You are a sad man. I don't have one and don't want one. A labtop is the one I want under my Christmas tree. And didn't somebody make a topic about what people wanted? Oh yeah it was me. :D I guess all my topics die.

I want to move. I live in a condo in central florida so you should have enough reasons I want to leave this horrible place. Aside from that a Gamcube,GBA,Some games and a labtop most of all.

Man you guys get huge pressies!! I would like some money towards a new video player, but there's only one thing I really want....the winning lottery ticket, then I can get whatever I want :D However the best pressie I'll get this year is that my best mate is coming to stay which wiil be so cool as since she moved away I only get to see her about twice a year :( All this stuff is all very well but christmas should be about spending time with the people you love. Just my thoughts.