OtakuBoards

Wrestlemania

Outlaw

Well, Wrestlemania was last weekend, and I gotta tell ya, it was one of the best manias I can remember. Rey Mysterio winning the title is the second greatest title victory I have been witness to behind Chris Beniot's 2 years ago, especially since any one of those three could have won. And the MITB Ladder Match and Hardcore matches completely stole the show. So, did anyone else catch this Showcase of the Immortals, or was I the only one.

[size=1]I missed it sadly. I would have loved to see Big Show and Kane out do Masters and Carlito. I find it real funny that Chavo tried doing the same thing Rey did at Wrestlmania, on Monday's RAW by dedicating his win to Eddie. The difference between the two matches is that Chavo lost badly and supposedly quit because of that.

The match between Undertaker and Mark henry seemed a little random. I don't watch Smackdown hardly ever so I'm not sure if there was any sort of grudge or if that was put on.[/size]

Pah, A very dissapointing 'Mania if I should say so. The only matches that were standout ones were the Triple Threat, The Money in the Bank and Mickie James vs Trish. The hardcore match was alright if you haven't seen many big matches from ECW and don't get me started on Cena vs HHH. It was possibly the worst idea for the E to have Cena keep the title even though he was openly booed.

And yes; CM Punk technically had his WWE PPV debut there as one of the Gangsters.

• 4 weeks later...
Wrestlmania had to beone the best manias since Triple H won the undisputed title. I know he didnt come up with the victory,which sucked,he left hs mark by bashing in Cena and Edge's heads. He even got the ref. To me Wrestlemania 22 was one the top manias.