OtakuBoards

Erm...Can't think of a name for this thing right now!

Dragonballzman

[I]It has been 1 year since the Rancors attacked Earth. It only took them 1 month to rule it though. Their technology (sp?) is very advanced, far more better than Earths weapons. These days, Humans are rare, although there are a few rebellion groups left. YOU are one of the Rebels. Although maybe you have a different view? YOU could be a commander of a Rancor colony! It's your call...[/I]

There will be no more than 3 Rebellion groups, and the Rancors work as a complete organisation.

Just put your chars stats like this:

---

[B]Rebel:[/B]
Name: Hajime
Main skill: Martial Arts
Fave long-range weapon: Shotgun
Fave close-range weapon: His sword
Appearance: (Check attachment)
History: Hajime has no memory except the past year. All his family and friends were killed. He made his Rebellion group to avenge their deaths.
Rebel Leader (Or member) of: The Avengers

---

[B]Rancor[/B]
Name:
Fave long-range weapon (can make up a custom):
Fave short-range weapon(can make up a custom):
Appearance:
History:
Colony Leader (Or member) of:

---

BE WARNED: THIS IS THE [B]SIGN UP[/B]!!! NO POSTING OF THE STORY WILL BE ALLOWED UNTIL WE GET TO THE "PLAY" TOPIC!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[B]Rebel:[/B]
Name: Jaydan
Main skill: Street Fighting
Fave long-range weapon: Double Barrell Pump-action Shotgun
Fave close-range weapon: Steak Knife
Appearance: Wears baggy black jeans, a military top, and has a case on his side for his steak knife.Wears worn-out skate shoes, and has dark brown hair.
History: Was born to a family that were murdered. He lived on the street, knowing that one day he would get his revenge on the people, or should I say creatures, that murdered his family.

Name: Pumar
Main skill: Martial Arts
Fave long-range weapon: Sniper Rifle
Fave close-range weapon: Mace
Appearance: He wears a black armor
History: He is one of the best Avengers members, He is greatly skilled and smart. He has no past history except that his parents were killed by Rancor, his mission in life is to destory Rancor's Army.

Rebel:
Name: Gohan
Main Skill(s): Has the powers of the dragonball Z fighters and is incredibly well trainined in the martial arts
Fave Long-range weapon: Any form of Ki blast
Fave short-range weapon: A large titanium sword customly made for him and increases his ability with ki attacks.
Appearance: Wears grey trousers and yellow boots/ trainers, black vest and a blue jacket. he carries a holster for his sword on his back.
History: His mother died giving birth to him and his father died in a fight with Rancor soldiers where he was brutally mugged and slaughtered on his way home from work. his grandfather owned a blacksmith's so he had a customized sword made for him and he then trained alone in the mountains for many years and became one of the best fighters in the world. He vwed to one day wipe out the ntire Rancor enterprise.
Rebel leader (or member of) the avengers

Human
Name: Misha
Main Skill: Technologicly increased eye sight
Fave long-range weapon: High Caliber Armor Pearsing Sniper Rifle with adjustable scope zoom of up to 1000X magnififcation.
Fave short-range weapon: Dagger
Appearance: 5'11 and 189lbs. Eyes conpletely white b/c of technological increased eyesight. A medium build. Wheres a Metal Gear style stealth suit with special suction cup gloves and boats for when climbing up wall to get a better sniping spot.
History: A man coming from the Russian army as their top sniper. He was trained in the Russian wilderness and taught to shoot by his father, practicing on wolves, mice, rabbits, and bird. He is widely concidered to be the world's best sniper.
Rebel Leader: Blood Angels

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I know...I couldn't find any other good things to be a soldier ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

If you want a good one, how bout this.....[URL=http://halo.bungie.org/conceptart/artpages/elitecov.html]Rancor Soldier[/URL]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Gohan [/i]
[B]Rebel:
Name: Gohan
Main Skill(s): Has the powers of the dragonball Z fighters and is incredibly well trainined in the martial arts
Fave Long-range weapon: Any form of Ki blast
Fave short-range weapon: A large titanium sword customly made for him and increases his ability with ki attacks.
Appearance: Wears grey trousers and yellow boots/ trainers, black vest and a blue jacket. he carries a holster for his sword on his back.
History: His mother died giving birth to him and his father died in a fight with Rancor soldiers where he was brutally mugged and slaughtered on his way home from work. his grandfather owned a blacksmith's so he had a customized sword made for him and he then trained alone in the mountains for many years and became one of the best fighters in the world. He vwed to one day wipe out the ntire Rancor enterprise.
Rebel leader (or member of) the avengers [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think you should have DBZ-type abilities. This doesn't seem like an RPG where you can...

[B]Rebel[/B]
Name: Raynor 'Warlock' Dune
Main skill: Weaponry
Fave long-range weapon: Sniper rifle
Fave short-range weapon: Extra-long dagger
Appearance: 5'11", short black hair, peircing blue eyes. Usually wears his high-tech battle suit, which includes titanium helmet, with computerised visor vision and helmet-mike, titanium torso-plate, titanium arm-armour, with bendable joints, and titanium leg-armour, also with bendable joints.
History: Raynor was a captain in the newly formed 'World Miltary Operative' (WMO). Raynor, who had risen to captain so quickly due to his leadership skills, was first to make a rebel group. With his family and everyone he loved gone, he has nothing to lose.
Rebel Leader Of: Apocalyptic Ravens
Rebel Group History: Apocalyptic Ravens (AR), was the first rebel group to be formed after the attack of the Rancors. Not much is known about them, except that they are in touch with the technology division of the old W.M.O., have a couple of underground bases scattered around the world, and prefer 'Hit and Run' tactics, which has seemed fairly succesful against the Rancors.
Fave saying: "It's time to kick as* and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum!"

BAH! Thats just Halo Coventant Elite Warriors, They are a pain in the arse to beat. Since they move much, but they dont live long.:demon: Since i am the master of that game.

-----------------

Yes, Warlock is correct, dont make it DBZ. This is non DBZ stuff. All rpg's cant have DBZ in it. I mean it can have some, but not this one, it wouldnt make sense.

Yeah, Warlock and Forte are right Gohan. Sorry, but this is a non-DBZ RPG ;) Oh ya, thats all of the Rebel groups done now!

If you are a rebel you can join either:

The Avengers,
Blood Angels,
Apocalyptic Ravens

And plz ppl, we need some Rancors! I'm always playing RPGs where I have to make up an enemy, and most of my RPGs like that die out, so if we put in HUMAN opponents then the game will be much more intresting! Besides, a Rancor could beat a Rebel easy! Don't you wanna be STRONG!!!??? PLZ PPL, GO JOIN THE RANCORS!!!!!!!!! :D

Well DBZman thats cool, but i wanna be in Apocalyptic Ravens. But i dun like the name so if i could, tweak the name a bit? Thanks.

Hmm, a name......

Psycotic Marines

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]So, Dbzman. How much more people until we get this show on the road? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well Warlock, it would have to be more, since all we have are Humans and no Rancors. So it wont be for sometime, unless people start joining as Rancors.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Well DBZman thats cool, but i wanna be in Apocalyptic Ravens. But i dun like the name so if i could, tweak the name a bit? Thanks.

Hmm, a name......

Psycotic Marines [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're wanting to change my rebel group to that, forget it. It took me a while to think of the name, and it has a true meaning. Unlike Pyscotic Marines.

But then again, I am half asleep, and I may not even be understanding what you're saying...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

If you're wanting to change my rebel group to that, forget it. It took me a while to think of the name, and it has a true meaning. Unlike Pyscotic Marines.

But then again, I am half asleep, and I may not even be understanding what you're saying... [/B][/QUOTE]

BAH! I will change it then, The Apoc Ravens, is bleh, but so is PM. DAMNIT! Linkin Park is the name! LOL. Im half asleep too :drunk: :drunk:
----------------

OMG, i said i wanted to change Apoc Ravens not Avengers!!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT! Read! Sorry.