OtakuBoards

Erm...Can't think of a name for this thing right now!

Dragonballzman

I have skool until Thursday, then i leave for NY, and then for 2 weeks, NO COMPUTER!!!!!!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: The pain. No Otaku. No nothing. well its 8:14 PM here in FLORIDA.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep the conversation to the topic guys...

And by the way, I'll just breifly explain the name Apocalyptic Ravens. Well, Apocalyptic is quite obivious, so I'll go onto the Ravens part.

Ravens are known as the bringers of death, or the messageners of death, so I thought, why not?

And Pyscotic Marines...That's just sounds like my group is just a bunch of drunk marines who like to blow up anything that moves...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Keep the conversation to the topic guys...

And by the way, I'll just breifly explain the name Apocalyptic Ravens. Well, Apocalyptic is quite obivious, so I'll go onto the Ravens part.

Ravens are known as the bringers of death, or the messageners of death, so I though, why not?

And Pyscotic Marines...That's just sounds like my group is just a bunch of drunk marines who like to blow up anything that moves... [/B][/QUOTE]

Woo, Thats the point, drunk dudes, killing everything man. Chaos baby

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Woo, Thats the point, drunk dudes, killing everything man. Chaos baby [/B][/QUOTE]

My rebel group mainly consists of ex-miltary marines. There's one thing they have which would make them not shoot everything and anything that moves, and get drunk...Discipline!

You can be drunk and be completely crazy, but I'm a serious person, and I'd prefer discipline among my ranks...

[B]

My rebel group mainly consists of ex-miltary marines. There's one thing they have which would make them not shoot everything and anything that moves, and get drunk...Discipline!

You can be drunk and be completely crazy, but I'm a serious person, and I'd prefer discipline among my ranks... [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay okay, screw the PM, back with the Apoc Ravens, and im the leader of that group. If no one joins my squad then ill move back to The Avengers.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Okay okay, screw the PM, back with the Apoc Ravens, and im the leader of that group. If no one joins my squad then ill move back to The Avengers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haven't you been listening? [I]I'm[/I] the leader of the Apocalyptic Ravens, not you!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]this doesn't happen to be an unstoppable fighting rpg, does it? 'cause I can see that Forte and Warlock are going to have a fight here sooner or later. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kinda figured that out...but I want it in the RPG...not in this sign-up topic...I am a Mod after all, and I'm not going to tolerate any spam here...

[B]this doesn't happen to be an unstoppable fighting rpg, does it? 'cause I can see that Forte and Warlock are going to have a fight here sooner or later. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Kinda seems like that doesn't it. Anyways, I'm gonna be taking over for Snow from now on, since he stole my char ideas, and I just beat an OK out of him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

Kinda seems like that doesn't it. Anyways, I'm gonna be taking over for Snow from now on, since he stole my char ideas, and I just beat an OK out of him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Does that mean you just beat the s*** out of him?! ....in real life?!

[B]

Does that mean you just beat the s*** out of him?! ....in real life?! [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that, just put him in the wall of Jerico for his innsolence in using my characters. O well. Hell probobly join later as one of the bad guys just to get at me, and do some cheap stuff like having invisible armor or something.

Dude, its just the way me and my bro are with each other. I mean, where both wrestlers, and since Im his captain, it just happens allot. Besides, it wasn't even over the whole character thing really. He stole my dinner, and when a guy messes with you steak which you cook yourself, you know theres gonna be trouble. But I figured while I was at it, I talk to him bout this too.

Anyway, this is some major Spam, so we had better stop before this topic gets shut down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Dude, its just the way me and my bro are with each other. I mean, where both wrestlers, and since Im his captain, it just happens allot. Besides, it wasn't even over the whole character thing really. He stole my dinner, and when a guy messes with you steak which you cook yourself, you know theres gonna be trouble. But I figured while I was at it, I talk to him bout this too.

Anyway, this is some major Spam, so we had better stop before this topic gets shut down. [/B][/QUOTE]
me and my brother are like that too, never get along............

yes yes, major spam........

er, DBZMan, when is this thing going to start?!

[B]

Haven't you been listening? [I]I'm[/I] the leader of the Apocalyptic Ravens, not you! [/B][/QUOTE]

OH! Okay then, i wanna be the leader of Blood Angels OKAY?! Or is someone the leader? If not then i wanna change the name.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Sorry Forte, you can't change a group name without permission from the leader. And Snow is the leader of Blood Angels. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Correction, Outlaw is the leader. Snow is no longer in this RPG. I took his place.

You don't need a lot of people playing as Rancors. You just need one good one.
----------------------

Name: Xyk
Main Skill: 'Blood Star', a one-of-a-kind Semi-Organic-Cannon, powered by Xyk's blood. Fired from the hands, it shoots a blood-red bolt of Plasma at the enemy.
Fave long-range weapon: Bioclaws. The large metal spikes on Xyk's arm, which can extend out to 11 metres at very high velocities, ripping apart anything in their paths.. (Think of Altron's Dragon fangs..)
Fave short-range weapon: Hand-to-hand combat. Very lethal due to the Rancor's Superhuman strength and speed.
Appearance: (See attachment)
History: Xyk, other wise known as 'Nâ Hük Zai-jum' ('Flash of Blood'), due to his ability to draw blood from an enemy in a matter of seconds, is the Commander of the entire Rancor force deployed on Earth. He gained his combat experience from his many years fighting in the 'Za-iel Köér' ('Grand Arena') on the Rancor homeplanet. He eventually became the unrivaled champion of the Arena, and earnt the Extremely Prestigious title 'Lord of Battle'. Once he had gained this title, he was offered a commanding position in the Rancor Assault forces. He quickly made his way to the very top, commanding tens of thousands of squadrons. But unlike other Commanders, Xyk chose to take part in the campaigns, for within his blood flows the spirit of battle... The Rancor warriors see him as a strong leader, and he greatly boosts their morale. Xyk is personally in charge of an elite team of 6 fighters, who are intelligent, and have a persona, unlike the other mindless Rancor drones...